I saw a very nice outdoor Canopy, the site is.....

Onyx

I attended an outdoor festival and saw a very nice tent/canopy.

www.flourish.com was on the canopy structure. I just wanted to share this information. The canopy I saw was the TrimLine 10x10 Canopy with sides.

I have never priced a canopy at stores.....I don't know if they are comparable. However, the quality was outstanding!

Those are so expensive. The one I got is much better priced and I think it looks better. http://www.quikshade.com/Product_Detail.aspx?Id=905

I got mine on sale, so out the door with tax it was $149. According to this website the regular price is $159.

I get a lot of compliments on it too. So far it has been holding up just as good, or better than the $300+ ones I've seen at all the markets I do.

I have the merlot color. It stays cooler than the white, and has the extra ventilation on the top. It also includes a side panel.

Those tents have frames you have to put together. I've seen people struggling with those at craft shows. I'd NEVER buy a tent with a put together yourself frame. What a waste of money.

I've seen people struggling too. My Caravan goes up quick...I'm working on my table display and I hear pipes dropping on the ground....and they arrived before me.

I'm ready to sell before the show opens...the show opens and they are still setting up.

Those tents have frames you have to put together. I've seen people struggling with those at craft shows. I'd NEVER buy a tent with a put together yourself frame. What a waste of money.

I was thinking the same thing it says set up in 25 minutes in less than a minute I can have my ezup up and in 25 minutes my booth well on it way to being stocked.