Creme Brulee

SharonA

I currently use Wix n Wax creme brulee and they are currently out of stock. I'm concerned that this supplier is about to go away given the amount of oils that are out right now.

Would someone suggest a kick butt creme brulee? Theirs is awesome and I hope they re-stock but I need to cover my bases here.

I have been using Starrvilles Creme Brulee for the last 1-1/2 years...I had to use a backup one time as I was out, and used BCN Creme Brulee, and my customers asked me if I changed because it wasn't the same and asked why..... They love Starrville's.

IMO it's the best. I've used them all. No disrespect to the others...but

Carrie

Kys and Starrvilles is the same. They are also the best. Much better than Wix. They ran out of Starrvilles one year and I used Wix. I never got a repeat order or had anyone say that one was better. I did have a lot of them tell me they wanted the original back. It is so much better. Wix carried the Debs Gourmet Creme Brulee at one time. That was mine. It is the same, if you tried it. You will love it.

• 5 months later...

I use their creme brulee too. I dont have much left and Im in the same boat as you! I use 444 and tried candle science and cierras creme brulee. Neither was even close to how great wix is! I dont know what i am going to do!!!Im glad you posted this, I guess I will have to get some of the recommended samples!

forgot to say, another good scent i love from there is grandmas kitchen! I found it at cierras candles, but would love to find a supplier in ohio w/ the same scent of "grandmas kitchen', as that could smell like 20 different things. The one i am looking for has a cider like scent. It throws so great is soy!