GB464 in ohio??? or Indiana???

Hi, I am from ohio, closer to Dayton and am wondering if anyone knows of any place in ohio or even Dayton that sells gb464. I have searched the interent like crazy and cant find a wholesaler at all in ohio! Didnt know if I was overlooking anything. I was gettting ready to put in another order and pay the 33+ dollars in shipping and thought I would give this a try before doing so.

This site is great and I hope I get lots of great responses! Thanks all:) Natalie

Gateway Foods I believe sells 464. I'm not sure where they are exactly though. Somewhere up that way. Search for them on Craftserver or google them. I think you have to call and place your order. I checked with them once but shipping was too high for me. But since you are closer it might not be so bad. Hope this helps!!

also check out candle science, and candlesandsupplies they might be cheaper..also i have read that natures garden 100% soy is gb 415 if you wanted to go that route, and isnt the 464 the gb 415 with additives ? you could add those additives yourself maybe ?

Thank you so much for all the suggestions! i have researched them all! I was already buying from cs, so I was looking for the 464 closer, preferably in ohio, so i could pick it up and b able to afford to buy more than one box. The cheapest place that i could find the 464 including the overall cost of shipping was candlesandsupplies.com. I got a 50# box for 68.10. I was paying 72.69 at cs. Gateway foods was $70 (incl. s&h), candlemakers store was 83.69(s&h), Thecandlesource only carried soy125, no 464 :( , boleks only carried 444, however the shipping was only approx. $20. So, I may consider to switch to that type of wax in the future if I cant find a place w/in an hour to pick up. I really dont want to drive 2 hours, if I can have something shipped reasonably. Do many people drive that far to pick up their wax. So, I did find a cheaper place to have it shipped, but I am still taking suggestions on places that may be in dayton or columbus, or that area. Thanks so much. Nat

I am near Dayton and pick up my 402 from AWE.Started with that wax and stayed with it.They only carry that soy but carry pillar/ soy blen for tarts and paraffin wax. I get compliments for my tarts.But no luck since you use 464.

I have to agree you might need to change wax.The shipping is costly.Fortunely I can use any of those suppliers and get any wax if I were to change.The 444 from The Candlemaker Store was a good wax. Pretty much same as my 402. I didn't see much difference. Reasonable too.

There are the 3 suppliers (local) I use. I also order online for FO"S etc.

The Candlemaker

The Candle Source

AWE

LynnS

I did check w/ makes scents in ohio also, forgot to post about that, a case there is 59.99, so if i figured in cost to drive there, even in our small honda, it would be about the same as the overall cost of what i am paying to have candlesandsupplies ship to me. So, back to the drawing board i guess. Go figure, I would pick the hardest wax to find in ohio! I hate to switch b/c we have already put so much time and $$$ into testing fo that work w/ this wax. I guess i will keep looking. Maybe in the future something will change and someone else will start to carry it, that is closer to me and reasonably priced per case. Thanks so much to everyone! I will keep looking too....