Misty Creek mold on ebay

jade

How do you line them ? I was thinking of making a liner of mylar or craft foam. I know I'll get tired of lining it with freezer wrap.

I use freezer paper but I am thinking about trying to find some silicone liners for them. But I really don't mind lining them. I have the template for lining them so it makes it easier.

Carol, I just line mine with the freezer paper and it's not hard at all to do but Birdie showed us at the TN Social to just cut the foam the size you need them, glue 2 pieces of the craft foam together, and line your mold with it. I hope you enjoy your mold....I have the 16 bar one and I love it because I can actually cut even sized bars, and I can't do that with my log molds. I need to get "the tank" soap cutter if I want to make the soap logs. Hope you're feeling better.

Nancy

Feeling better thanks for asking Nancy! I have so many molds I could be a manufacture!! LOL I just like to try them ALL! I'm going to pm Birdie and ask her if she has any special tips. I'm so impatient that when lining the mold the corners always have weird lines on them from the paper.

I happen to really like my Kelsei 18 bar mold so it might just be for not, but I like the idea of 32 bars at one time. I need to figure out how much wet soap that would be.

Ta-ta for now!

Lorrie, that gives you the ounces of oils that will basically fill the mold (tho small variation due to how concentrated a lye solution is used). remember the dimensions are in inches to get ounces of oils.

Wet soap weight typically includes the water as well.

Edited by CareBear