unrefined kokum butter

dogmom1

Good luck! It seems that's a hard butter to come by any more.

What about Texas Soap Suppy is it? Or Texas Natural Soap Supply. I can't remember the name, arg!

I take it OBN is out? What about the Herbarie?

Or Carebear ... :tiptoe:

Good luck! It seems that's a hard butter to come by any more.

What about Texas Soap Suppy is it? Or Texas Natural Soap Supply. I can't remember the name, arg!

I take it OBN is out? What about the Herbarie?

Or Carebear ... :tiptoe:

hi scented, yes, OBN is out. the herbarie doesn't list it and a search comes up empty. i searched the 'net and found it on nature's wild child site, but then the home page says they are redesigning their site and creating an organic line. texas natural supply lists it but it doesn't say refined or unrefined. i guess i'll call them monday to ask.

gah! caught hoarding! LOL.

I only have refined. When the co-op comes in I'll have some to share though - but it'll be about a month I believe.

hi carebear. i'd love a couple of pounds if you are willing. i'm guessing i might save a bit of money, even it texas supply has unrefined, which i'm doubtling anyway. thanks for offering to share!! :yay:

When mine comes in from the Co-op I can spare a couple of pounds.Barbara AL
ditto Barbara's. I can spare some.

Rae

LOL...Me too. There was a 10lb minimum in the co-op but I'll never use that much. I'd sell at least 5lbs.

barbara, rae, carrie, thank you all so much for your willingness to share, and of course care bear who i already thanked! i saw the co-op after it was closed, the price was amazing, but 10 pounds is a lot i guess. how often is there a co-op for the unrefined? i can see it takes a LONG time from start to arrival!

i'm still really new to CP, and keep finding more things i want to try! i'm waiting right now for clays from the recent co-op so i can start coloring.

i may get a little from texas natural supply (i think i got the name right) IF they have the unrefined, until the ship come in, literally! lol

thanks again!