Scents that you're loving right now....

LeahRB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, we are lovin' a bunch of oils from Peaks and BCN tht we poured a month or so ago. Now, we are burning the votives in the house for wick testing.

Favorites from Peaks include; French Vanilla and Amber, Key Lime Pie, Black Canyon (One of my favorites), Cucumber Cantaloupe (Cathie's favorite) and Nag Champa.

Winners from BCN include Olive Blossom, Lime Leaf and Lily, Dragon's Blood, Ginger Lime and Cedar Saffron.

Personally, if I had to go to a desert isalnd with only one candle, it would probably be the Cedar and Saffron. Truly great stuff. I'm buying more of that one!

Dave

My customer's and I are loving a blend of 50/50 BCS Citrus Splash with BCN Wildberry Zinger Tea, talk about strong and perfect for spring/summer.

I totally forgot I had a sample of Peak's French Vanilla & Amber.....now I am definitely going to have to put that in some wax hearing the good reviews!!! :rolleyes2

Beverly

"Smoke-free 3 months + 3 weeks"

For some reason I have been in the mood for Holiday scents which is a good thing I guess since it's testing time for them. My favorite so far is Cranberry Spice from BCN. I'm also testing Peaks new Orange Blossom which I'm so excited about, and it smells awesome! The HT is very strong and it smells about as close as you can get to orange blossom. I have been looking for a good orange blossom forever and I think this is going to be it!

I'm testing CS Cranberry Marmalade and really loving it. Received a 1 oz. sample of Peaks Orange Blossom in the mail this week and can't wait to try it. It smells awesome from the bottle. Also testing Peaks Jamaica Me Crazy and wishing it had less of a fake Pineapple smell and more Coconut. Next time I'll blend a Coconut FO and see how that goes. Next up on the drawing board will be Peaks Amish Harvest.

Going to have to add Ky Mandarin Spice. Better than I imagined.

P.S. The KY coconut cream pie smells like vanilla only, no coconut. I put it in the wax and it still smells just like vanilla. Maybe a mislabeled bottle? :confused:

Leah- I am glad you turned out liking the Co Cream Pie. I think that the coconut isn't as strong smelling because it is sweet smelling like pie. Still a to-die-for fragrance. I also like the mandarin spice OOB, but haven't poured it yet.

well i'm a big fan of cranberry marmalade from CS, but right now summertime has a hold on me and their honeysuckle jasmine is absolutely delicious in soy. definitely a fave.

i love so many of their fragrances and just wish i knew more that work in CP, since all my scents right now were bought for candles and now i've gotten pulled into soap!

I am loving JS's citrus linen h2o! I also am loving blackberry sage,and BCS's whipped cream and caramel apple,and of course my all time and will never get sick of favorite..BCN's Pink Sugar! Love it! Just made me some ornies with it!YUMM!:smiley2:

Kimmeroo

I use soy. For summer time and a clean spa type scent - I am really enjoying Green Tea & Cucumber from AH.

For Fall, Dried Apple Wreath from TN.

I have been burning a few candles that I made a long time ago with Fragrance Oil Heaven's Waterfall Cascade & Downpour Type. So sad....that no one has picked up her oils.