Scents that you're loving right now....

LeahRB

I was just curious about what scents you guys are crazy about right now. I'm getting bored and wanting some different ones to try. Can't wait to hear your opinions. I am loving Candy Kisses from Scentury Candle here in Oklahoma. It's like a sweet fruit combo.

Thanks guys!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great question, I am burning Blackberry-Sage and Cedar from Aromahaven. It smells wonderful and fallish. Another one I got from them and am loving, is apple butter caramel, it is delish!!! I may just have to replace my apple cobbler delite from FOH with this. I am ready for fall testing :)

I've tried a few. I really like the candy kisses, cucumber melon (which is blow ya out of the water strong), and orange splendor.

I also have sinfully cinnamon, but I have not put it in the wax yet. Their blueberry smells really good but the first time I tried it I did not get it to incorporate. I'm going to give it another shot though. Wisteria Lane was really good if you like florals and it is very strong. Overall I am liking a lot of their oils. Still have more that I want to try.

Thanks guys for you opinions. Lots of interesting oils to fuel my obsession. Keep em coming.:yay:

Not to raise hairs or anything...........but

Mr. Missys Pineapple Coconut, Fresh Linen, Spiced Vanilla, Buttercream Vanilla and Eskimo Kisses.

My testers just emailed me their test results and they are rating them all as a 10 and Eskimo Kisses gets a 10++++++.

I do like these particular FO's after testing, just wanted to be sure my testers felt the same way.

I made 10 jars per scent and gave them out to my testers, and am burning them in my house and my office daily.

Just thought I'd share.

Deb426 I also love the Pumpkin Souffle from CS but I had to wick up on it. The first bottle seemed fine but my 2nd bottle did not want to burn good so wicked up on it. I use paraffin

Right now I am loving the Eucalyptus Ice from JS. May be because I am testing it in soy but it really smells good. Becky sent a sample in my last order and liked it so good had to order it. Right now it seems I am on a eucalyptus kick. Liked their eucalyptus spearmint, eucalyptus tea tree and just the eucalyptus. Also like Incense from AH

Deb426 I also love the Pumpkin Souffle from CS but I had to wick up on it. The first bottle seemed fine but my 2nd bottle did not want to burn good so wicked up on it. I use paraffin

You know, Grama, that's funny because I wicked up last year but I decided to retest this year before I started making for fall. Now, I have to wick down! And its from the same bottle of scent! What is up with that? I'm surprised all candlemakers aren't bald (from pulling their hair out):P