Vanilla Bean Noel

carey

Can you guys tell me which company makes the best Vanilla Bean Noel BBW dupe? I tried the dupe from NG and it was not close - so wanted to ask for your imput where I can find this sweet vanilla scent just like bbw's candle or lotion- this is my favorite candle in the world and it only comes once a year at BBW but I want to make it year around! I did see other sites have their own dupes but I can't test them all, if you guys can tell me your rates (5 stars). Tia!!!

:grin2::grin2:

Can you guys tell me which company makes the best Vanilla Bean Noel BBW dupe? I tried the dupe from NG and it was not close - so wanted to ask for your imput where I can find this sweet vanilla scent just like bbw's candle or lotion- this is my favorite candle in the world and it only comes once a year at BBW but I want to make it year around! I did see other sites have their own dupes but I can't test them all, if you guys can tell me your rates (5 stars). Tia!!!

:grin2::grin2:

I order mine from this candlemaker, and it is the exact scent from JGB

MissAlyce@aol.com. Give her a try!

• 2 months later...