Just by Nature closed :(

cleanglow

Their White Chocolate is one of my best sellers and I just ordered 5 pounds of it about 2 weeks ago to fill a wholesale order. I'm so bummed that they had to close. Does anyone know of another good white chocolate out there?

Jenn

wow that was out of the blue, at least for me. I just ordered from them a couple months ago and nothing was said about closing. They were one of the best places to get CDN wicks, glad I decided not to go with CDNs.

Yeah this is so dis heartening for me. They just sent out newsletter on June 24 with new oils and sales, so I do not understand how you turn around and just close. I sent an email too....I have bought some oils from them for years that I have not found as good anywhere else. I am so bummed!!!!! They could have at least told us a week ago and given us time to get orders in to stock up for a few months worth until we could find substitute oils elsewhere.

But...too, ya never know what made them close. Could be something very personal and very bad. I hope not....just wished we could have had a warning.

Wow... That sucks..

Just to close shop and leave customers hanging without giving them a chance to fine dupes!!! Are they selling out to anyone???

I stopped using them when they reformulated their oils and did not tell people.

I remember Vertically Enhanced (I miss you.. Where are you!!)

Called them out on it and they finally admitted it!!!

But it took a lot of phone calls on VE's part.

Then they did add to their website which ones were reformulated.

But the reformulated oils just were never the same IMO.

This happens to me all the time- not just with scents but food, make-up, whatever-as soon as I find something I really like, it gets discontinued. Sorry to hear it's happened to you, too.

I haven't tried it, but I've seen recommendations for Taylored Concepts' White Chocolate. Good luck with your search.

This happens to me all the time- not just with scents but food, make-up, whatever-as soon as I find something I really like, it gets discontinued. Sorry to hear it's happened to you, too.

Yep.. Make-up is a big one..

But the Jogging bra's are what puts me over the edge!!!:laugh2:

Just when you find one that keeps the girls in place, they go and discontinue it!!!! :mad:

Ok... Back to topic....:cheesy2:

The owner of JBN is brothers with one of GLs owners. I quit using JBN when I got some waterdowned oils and some moldy lotion. I knew it would catch up with him. It's too bad since they have a really nice store and they were convenient for me. Hope GL will be ok, but they have a huge wholesale candle operation to support them in down times. Carole

They updated their site with this:

UPDATE - July 3, 2009: The response has been great regarding the continuing of Just By Nature as a supplier from customers and possible new owners. We are currently in negotiations this weekend for possible new owners of Just By Nature. Our great products and excellent customer service will remain the same under the new ownership. Please check our website often for more new updates. Thank you.

They updated their site with this:

UPDATE - July 3, 2009: The response has been great regarding the continuing of Just By Nature as a supplier from customers and possible new owners. We are currently in negotiations this weekend for possible new owners of Just By Nature. Our great products and excellent customer service will remain the same under the new ownership. Please check our website often for more new updates. Thank you.

Hopefully so! I need more coconut lime verbena.