Bundt Cakes!!

I love making these! They arn't the best selling item, (maybe the economy, smaller candles sell better for me right now..) but we have a big fair this weekend in our town. My shop is on the main street, and it gets shut down to car traffic, and a parade goes through. Usually a really good selling weekend for us, so I waned to make some "fun" tings for people to look at!!:yay:

in order... baked apple cinnamon, creamy cheesecake, orange chiffon cake, and coffee cake

post-634-139458456011_thumb.jpg

post-634-139458456015_thumb.jpg

post-634-139458456017_thumb.jpg

post-634-13945845602_thumb.jpg

Those are so real looking, what a fun thing to make :)

Thank you everyone. They are super fun to make, I could make up different ones all day if they sold better! I price them at $39.99, they are almost 5 pounds, was thinking of lowering to $29.99, what do these go for usually?? We shrink wrap them to sell.

I've seen the full size bundt cakes on alot of websites for $29.99-30.00. I've seen them as high as $35.99, but those come with a plate and tons handmade potpourri also. The sites I've seen them on were mostly US sites, so we're talking US $s here.