Simply Unbelievable!!

I didn't want to post until this was resolved. I will order from them online and they give excellent service and have great molds and wicks. I will not call them! I got "slammed" by Diane a couple yrs ago and that was enough for me. Carole

Yep I agree, being Christian has nothing to do with anything. I have seen & heard many 'Christians' with the foulest mouths, ill manners and just down right obnoxious.

Also, MANY companies have the rule that once you order, nothing gets added in. I personally don't expect a company to stop the procedures they have in place to accomodate me when I forget something. Very unrealistic expectations!!

Ditto!

I had a problem with them once too a few months ago. We went round and round through email and over the phone. Finally I decided to let it go because they weren't budging even though the mistake is so obvious. I'd rather not go into detail because I still use them. Needless to say the mistake is still on their site though. Other than that I am happy with them.

By the way. I left (polite & honest) feedback for that item on their website, correcting their mistake so others would know. My feedback was promptly removed and swept under the rug. *shrugs*

I am glad things were resolved.So hard to change suppliers. You do have good business buying that much in supplies and thought it could be resolved.BUT I understand your frustrations.I do believe you/your husband were nice.Recently I had a customer service problem with a restaurant chain.I called 4 times.The 4th time was not district but corporate.WOW was it taken care of.It was the principle.I didn't need the money bad but the manager took up for the waitress when she took my money and never brought back change. He offered me his own personal money(about $7 less. I didnt accept) I believe you and have also had problems with not getting something I wanted to add.I just forgot it.I am sure you really needed that scent.It is frustrating.

I do believe though there are good and bad Christians from my serious problems. I believe you Honestly and trust you.A few others had problems too on this Board with Diane. BUT my neighbors are scary people and do go to Church.They worry me. I called the prosecuter and they told me to go to the sheriff. I have 3 pages of about anything you can imagine on these people. Saw them do it all but for a few things. With the bad things they did in the past(and I saw) the things I didn't see would be believed. I have watched them for over 20 years at my window. I watch them more now and they see me.What can they do?? Call the sheriff?? It is not likely. I have to watch to see what they do. People believe me and since we are the closest it makes things easy for them. We never reported before.Not to say we won't. IF we do the law enforcement will be amazed.Not only do they go to Church they do community service work. Now if that isn't scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked2:

There is always some who ruin it for everyone.I live near those kind. It is a truly sad way to live. Some things are very very painful.

LynnS

Ditto from me, too!

I have been a christian all my life and have acted like a fool alot of the time. (and still work through issues) But I think she was trying to say....she could have handled it alot differently but chose to not blow up and act like a blooming idiot. I understand what she meant. Being a true christian has alot to do with how you treat others...( only my opinion) I live it, and some times I do miss the mark. ( and then i am like dang I didn't handle that right) and I try again.

I ordered samples from CS ONCE and have NEVER been back and don't plan on it! I had a problem with one of the samples, I ordered a couple of different scents but 2 samples of each of those scents. I needed the 2 ounces to do the testing that I was going to do with these samples. Well one scent smelled so differently than the other one of that scent it just wasn't right. I emailed them explaining something isn't right with this one sample and it smelled like blah, blah, blah and the other one smelled like what it was supposed to smell like. They emailed me back and told me this, "it sounds like what you were looking for is sample A so you should just go ahead and use that one and toss the other sample"!!! I was appauled to say the least! I bought this sample that is now useless to me and they are telling me to just throw it away...nothing to replace it with, no credit for it, nothing...just throw it away! Ackkk! Nope, won't bother using them again, moved on to suppliers who actually show they care about EACH customer! I realize it wasn't much money I was out but I was out being able do the testing I had planned on etc...it was more the point of the whole thing and how they handled it! Poorly!

If you can't get through to Mike by phone because of the employee roadblock, write a letter describing your displeasure, and on the envelope, make it to his attention.

If it was my company, I'd want you to raise hell until you got me, then I'd deal with the problem child.

By the way, if you spent $25,000 a year with me, you could move in.

Fredron

I too order most of my supplies from Candle Science and Diane has always been very helpful and patient with me too. I ask a lot of newbie questions too and she has been great with me. She may of just been having a real bad day which we all do sometimes, it is not an excuse but we all have been thorough it since we are all human!

CS is one of my main suppliers, I love their oils. For me, their customer service has been very pleasant. I agree with the opinions based on personal experiences of those who claim that Diane along with the other two gentlemen at CS are VERY helpful. However, one day my inquisitive nature regarding wicking must have annoyed Diane, she made me blush over the phone...made me feel stupid...lol...:embarasse Since then, I have not called back but still order from them. I honestly don't believe that Diane had any intentions of offending me. It's out of character for Diane or anyone at CS to be rude or offensive.

Forgive, forget, move on. :wink2:

Guess I wonder if you are spending $25K or more a year why on earth are you ordering from CS? They are a middleman not a manufacturer and if this is the what you are spending you should be saving yourself $ and going to the manufacturer! I personally have never had an issue with CS and love most of their fragrances. :rolleyes2