Love Oil

Scented

aka musk, geared to the masculine side.

Unfortunately, I can't come up with a color. Rockin' says black, red and gray. I'm thinking purple black and maybe aquamarine.

To be used for soap, before we go on much more. Any suggestions?

I just did a guy's scent black and brown. I poured the two colors at the same time. It looks pretty, and very masculine. The only issue is the bubbles turn color.

Did you make up that name or is it a dupe? Just wondering, a company called Aveda makes a perfume called "Love" and it smells wonderful.

I just did a guy's scent black and brown. I poured the two colors at the same time. It looks pretty, and very masculine. The only issue is the bubbles turn color.

Did you make up that name or is it a dupe? Just wondering, a company called Aveda makes a perfume called "Love" and it smells wonderful.

No, it's actually pulled from description of Vintage Musk at TSW. We call it something different. I bet a black and brown soap would look great. What'd you use to get brown as I don't have any brown micas, oxides that I know of and this scent won't discolor, but I could try this on some that do.

Most men I ask say they like the color blue. I used to use a musk scented body splash that was an aquamarine type blue. I always think of musk as blue or aquamarine.

I must point this out to someone lol! Thank you. I'm mixing stuff with red brick and will go with it, black and an orange color this time, but should I get to remake, I think it'll go blue. I just have so much blue or pink, it's unreal.

Now that would be an interesting combo too.

We went ahead trying to get a red through the red brick oxide, which we added two other reds. It may turn into a purple red look, but there's some passion orange and black in there too. I just forgot to do anything with the center before decorating the top. Hoping I may have a fix on red though, because I really miss that color and my neons aren't holding for whatever reason.