Label Opinions Wanted please

Hi!

Been lurking here for a bit and constantly reading, reading, reading all the advice and tips I can find! This is an awesome forum :)

So, I would love to get your opinions on a couple of hang tags for my jar candles that I've created. Hubby likes one and I am leaning to the other... plus I've been looking at them too long, which tends to make me decide they all are terrible haha.

Anyway, if you could let me know what you think and which you like better I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!

post-10988-139458455547_thumb.jpg

I like the one on the right the most, but they both are really cute!!! I also think they should be smaller, they really take up your whole candle.

Also is Sweet Flirtations your company name or is that a scent name? If it is your company name do you already know that there is a lingerie store called that so you wont be able to get that domain unless you put a - in your name or use the .net, which is opened. Sorry I know you didnt ask this but I thought you would want to know just in case you didnt already.

But really they are both really cute. I love the logo and the colors.

I like the one on the right the most, but they both are really cute!!! I also think they should be smaller, they really take up your whole candle.

Also is Sweet Flirtations your company name or is that a scent name? If it is your company name do you already know that there is a lingerie store called that so you wont be able to get that domain unless you put a - in your name or use the .net, which is opened. Sorry I know you didnt ask this but I thought you would want to know just in case you didnt already.

But really they are both really cute. I love the logo and the colors.

Sweet Flirtations is the scent name :) All my company info is on the back of the tag (see attached image) -just don't visit the website yet :cheesy2: No candle stuff is up there yet, still getting ready.

Yes, I do need to adjust the size, using half a business card for convenience at the moment, just wanted to finalize the overall design.

Thank you all for the input so far!

post-10988-139458455549_thumb.jpg

It's tough because they have similarities, but are really different. Right now I would have to say I like the one on the left, but....they are both too big. I don't know if I would still like the one on the left if it was smaller.

Why don't you make a combination of the two. I like the size of the main logo on the left, but the simplicity of the single stripe on the right. So the tag on the right make the oval and fairy a little bigger. What size jars are those? I use a 5 oz. jar balmoral and 1/2 a business card and I never really thought my hang tags were too large. It might just be that they look big in the picture.