Home party

Had a nice little party Saturday night. Was really nice for us to "feel things out" as this was our first party ourside of our home. So we got to see how much time we needed to set up and all the fun things associated with home parties.There were only a few people there since we had sever Thunderstorms in the area and Tornado Warnings, which none of us heard about:laugh2: The first three are of our set up, as we were putting things out and separating them by scent. 4th pic is of our candle Guard. He Watched out for the Tornados that were predicted. Last is of the Few people who came. The hostess Myranda is on the Right hand side, sitting on the floor with a ball cap on.

post-10455-139458455413_thumb.jpg

post-10455-139458455415_thumb.jpg

post-10455-139458455416_thumb.jpg

post-10455-139458455418_thumb.jpg

post-10455-139458455419_thumb.jpg

Sounds like fun, tornadoes and all. Did you do well?

Tornado touched down 1 hr south of us. Dont know of any damage reports. For only 6 sales out of 7 guests and one Son who had to bring a mom her purse. $250.00 in sales. Havent had a chance to figure out the profit on it yet. But we had a good time. In the last picture where there is all the guests we were doing a "Chinese Auction" We asked 20 questions, 10 about the hostess, and general things, and 10 Candle Trivia. Each right answer gets a ticket. We place out 6 to 12 Candles of different types with cups beside them and the guest can put thier names on the tickets and drop them in the cups. We choose, they win:yay:

I love the pic with the cat chillen in the window seal. Your set up looks great, lots of premade candles ready to be sold

Yes and we got 5 custom orders also. One I'm not to sure about, The Lady wants a Floresent/Hot Pink :shocked2: colored Nam Champa Scented Candle. So we have to order both scent and color. I just wish I would have remembered to get some pictures after we were all set up.