And the winning tag is....

Wow! Now thats a switch! lol...

Well out of all the ones you've done so far, I like this one the best....except for the BIG letters of burning safely....lol.....

So what are you printing on? A white card and just leaving everything else in the greyish color?

Trappeur

Well, I had to go back and look at all the other tags. Wow! What a turn around! Anyway, I really like it...clean, simple. I wonder if you could flip one of the trees so they appear continuous across the tag...either peak in the middle or valley in the middle. KWIM?

Burn safely is larger than your name...I don't think that is what you are going for. :wink2:

It's tough designing something that has so much importance to you! I admire your tenacity and willingness to listen and learn.

I agree with everyone as well, this tag is perfect! And, making your label like your business card is smart thinking.....it's all about "logo" type recognition. If they have your card, they will look for the candles that look like it.

I have my business cards same as my logo, font, etc....

Good job!

Carrie

Well, I had to go back and look at all the other tags. Wow! What a turn around! Anyway, I really like it...clean, simple. I wonder if you could flip one of the trees so they appear continuous across the tag...either peak in the middle or valley in the middle. KWIM?

Burn safely is larger than your name...I don't think that is what you are going for. :wink2:

It's tough designing something that has so much importance to you! I admire your tenacity and willingness to listen and learn.

Here's the new tag and my buisness card. The only thing that changes from Scent to Scent is I put a shadow that is the color of the candle on the Scent name.

post-10455-139458455396_thumb.jpg

post-10455-139458455398_thumb.jpg

I am going to be the only one that disagrees here Shane, and I'll tell you why...

I am really into Halloween, horror movies, zombies etc. and wanted my line to follow my inspiration but was always too afraid that I would be limited in sales if I went that route. I finally decided to go for it after much prodding from my DH and am so glad I did. My company name is Bloodbath, my avatar is my logo (yep, she's a zombie in a tub of blood) and I sell my products at shows out of coffin display cases :cheesy2: .

The bottom line here is that I have found an untapped market with my particular niche and I believe you have too. How many prim/spa lines are there out there? Too many to count. What distinguishes one from the other? Why would I choose to buy from one over the other when they all look the same? You would be amazed by how many people there are out there that share your interest and are just waiting for a product that caters specifically to them and their community. Don't ever underestimate how large the "underground" market is for things like this. Sure, it won't appeal to everyone, but what does? I say go full force with it. Don't be afraid to make it what you want it to be because people tell you it won't sell. Throw that pentagram on the label, give the scents Wiccan names and have it be a line that says something about you and your wife. I am constantly amazed at the following I have simply because I am different.