Tea Scents

I'll fifth the CandleScience White Tea. throws great in soy, but feel it needs a little bit longer cure time.

I don't understand why they ony give it a two leaf rating when I think it throws a heck of a lot better than some of their three leaf rating FOs in CB135

Wildberry Zinger Tea is my favorite.

Iced Tea I bet is good. We are coming up with so many tea scents but not the most common. In my area that would be the one people would buy.Nothing out of the ordinary just a plain tea scent.

LynnS

I am a tea freak and I love Lone Stars Iced Tea. It smells just like fresh brewed tea. My mouth waters when I pour that one. It is a good seller too. You can add anything you want to it, to make different tea smells. This is Texas, in the middle.

I agree completely with that one. Vertically Enhanced makes this candle scent and it is to die for, it is hands down my favorite scent she makes. I have smelled a lot of "tea" fo's and Lonestars is right on the mark.

Well..here's my list to start.

CS-White tea

CS Greentea & Lemongrass

TNCS-white tea and cactus

Flickers Red Tea

Flickers Cranberry Ginger Spiced Tea

Flickers Tea and Sugar (if still available)

NG's Chai Tea

NG Green Tea

NG Boston Tea Party

NG's Mint mango tea

JS-Chamomile tea

JS Chai tea

BCN-wildberry zinger tea

Peaks blackberry tea

CC Orange Tea and Crumpets-haven't purchased much from this supplier. Not sure I will order it.

OT&L Black Iced Tea-already ordered it last night!

Looks like my first order will be from NG. There are a few others I want to order from there, so that should help with the shipping.

Thanks EVERYONE! It is greatly appreciated. Feel free to post more if you want.

I agree completely with that one. Vertically Enhanced makes this candle scent and it is to die for, it is hands down my favorite scent she makes. I have smelled a lot of "tea" fo's and Lonestars is right on the mark.

I love it. It is really more like a sweet tea, ya think Texas Brat. It isn't straight tea, like I said. But good old fashioned sweet tea. I think it is my favorite scent of all times. :yay:

Black Tea & Rose -- Southern Soapers ... I would have added to my original post, but it won't let me.

That sounds lovely. Seems like I've had real, drinkable tea before that had a hint of rose to it? Does that sound like anything any of you have had?

I am a tea freak and I love Lone Stars Iced Tea. It smells just like fresh brewed tea. My mouth waters when I pour that one

I was going to mention a good iced tea, but I didn't know who had one. Before I started making stuff, I used to buy bath and body stuff from etailers and everyone (on my b&b forum) LOVED an iced tea scent that one of the etailers sold.

It baffled me, but they said it was great. I'm sure it would be a great seller in anything.

That sounds lovely. Seems like I've had real, drinkable tea before that had a hint of rose to it? Does that sound like anything any of you have had?

I think that one has Chinese roses or hints of it in that mix. It's quite a lovely fragrance and I don't think it's predominantly tea. Once upon a time I used to be big into teas, but I'm more of a spice ... gimme the spice ... tea person lol.

Roobios from Tri-State is a good one too and close to the East coast as well.

Aw, heck. It just dawned on me what I was thinking: I used to have a bunch of hybrid tea roses, and that was one of their characteristics. Many had a distinctly tea scent. I haven't had them in so long I was forgetting that.