Looking for natural lip balm tubes (that don't twist up on their own)

Sarah

Does anyone know where I can get natural lip balm tubes that don't twist up? I know they exist, I never used to have this problem, but I haven't done lip balms in a couple years and I can't remember where I used to order from..

The ones I am having trouble with are from MMS - I've had a few people tell me that this happened to them, and I'm going to email MMS about it today. I still have one of the older tubes that worked good, and they do look different, I just wish I knew where I ordered them from - they are not as clear as the ones from MMS, and the cap is a little different, too - not as rounded.

Any ideas?

(oh and Hi! I don't know if anyone remembers me, I haven't been around here in a while)

It has been awhile since I ordered the tubes from BCN but if memory serves correctly they were not as clear as the ones from MMS which I now use, but the lids were a better fit and did not have any problems with them. Only reason as to why I switched was shipping costs MMS is closer to me.

I've ordered from SKS and sometimes the fit of the cap is a little tight on the tube.

I get my natural tubes from Colorado Organics now and I don't have any problem with the cap fitting or with them turning up on their own. However their prices are not as awesome as they user to be - when I first ordered I could get them for $.11 each, now I think they are $.13 to $.15 each.