Here's a challenge for you

deb426

Hi,

I am doing a fundraiser in the fall. I would like to offer three scents in 4 oz. tins. I use C3. What three scents would you offer? I am more interested in getting your ideas about general scents instead of specific scents. For example, vanilla, cinnamon and blueberry instead of "very vanilla from CS," "cinnamon buns from Peaks," etc. I would like to get it narrowed down generally first.

The fundraiser will be in September, October and November.

Thanks,

Deb

I use C3 now and I just poured me a Whipped Cream candle,fo from BCS(if not then BCN), anyhow it rocks as a vanilla! I love the cold and hot throw!

Also Mistletoe from CS rocks,smells just like a christmas tree! Great cold and hot!

Then I love the Mac Apple from BCN..that also rocks in C3,with cold and hot throw!

Hope this helps... Kimmeroo:smiley2:

Three scents is really not enough, five would be better for that time of year. A lot of people bought Thanksgiving and Christmas scents. Here's the ones I used on my last fund raiser:

Apple Cinnamon/Mulled Cider

Pumpkin Spice

Christmas Pine

Vanilla Maple Pecan

A straight Cinnamon

Do you mean 3 different fundraisers? One in each of those months? If so I'd throw in a Christmas scent for that November fundraiser, if I didn't make it ALL Christmas. Depends some on what time of the month the fundraiser is. I don't sell but I buy, and I know I buy for a few days/couple of weeks ahead of when I want to burn them. Early in the month I may still be buying Fall type scents but late in the month I probably still finishing up some of those and am looking to buy Christmas scents.

My head is spinning! You guys love a challenge. The people doing the fundraiser only wanted three because it is easier for them to carry samples. So no fair asking for more (but I will see if they will add one more) . I agree with all of you.:cheesy2: Based on your suggestions, I am thinking the following:

Cranberry Marmalade or plain cinnamon (spice)

Sweet pea and Vanilla (floral) or a berry (fruit)

Pumpkin Souffle or snickerdoodle (bakery)

I can't use vanilla because my tins rust.

Any comments?

Deb

I would go with the Pumpkin for sure, Cinnamon is always popular, and the cranberry sounds great. I wouldn't do both the cinnamon and snickerdoodle because they both have the cinnamon notes and would be too similar. I would steer away from florals or clean scents just due to the time of the year. Fall and winter people look for more comforting scents IMO.