Best strawberry for CP?

Sabrina

Can anyone help me out with finding a strong strawberry scent for CP? I've used BC's Strawberry Jam and their Strawberry Daquari CO. The Strawberry Jam was real good for about the first week then got really light and the Strawberry Daquari smelled like plastic...ick!

So I'm on the quest for the strongest strawberry f/o. Any input?

TIA!

Thanks Louise! I had actually looked on there and when I saw BCN's Strawberry Jam was on there I just thought maybe I have a different definition of it. LOL I'm looking for a scent that once it's cured was still good and strong. The two f/o's I've tried so far didn't work well for me at all. LOL

Peaks has a good strawberry. I wonder if that would hold up. In candles, I've put some lime in it to make it strawberry marguarita. Actually, I may have to try that in soap too.

Peaks is usually good about telling you if the scent you are interested in does well in CP.

ok I have tested a few now

Strawberry Jam(BC) was not that great, really didn't stay very strawberry and it discolored

since then I finally found one I am totally loving it is Strawberry Cheesecake from BC. It smells great and it doesn't discolor at all!

Finally found one that works for me :)

straw.jpg

Wow Misty! Those are beautiful! Glad to hear on the two strawberry f/o's that finally work! I was SO dissapointed in the BCN Strawberry Jam. The first week it was kickin' so great and then the 2nd week the scent almost dissapeared. Could still smell it but it was very light.

Thanks so much for all the help!