Round Soap Packaging....

DebbieTX

Anyone have any ingenious ideas on how to package the round soaps? I've made a couple of batches in my Upland round mold and now thinking about packing them. I package my rectangle ones in Dan's Bands but I dont think that these will fit. I see that SW has boxes but you cant see the soap and you would have to take it out of the package to sniff.

that's pretty much what the coffee-filter wrapped soaps look like. I can't handle tissue paper - I've no patience and it tears too easily.

for those who don't know - you need a round fluted coffee filter and a roll of duct tape. lay the filter flat (open) on top of the roll of tape and put your soap in the center. Push it down and through the roll of tape and when it comes out the back it'll be gathered nicely! slap on a round label and you are good to go.

for those who don't know - you need a round fluted coffee filter and a roll of duct tape. lay the filter flat (open) on top of the roll of tape and put your soap in the center. Push it down and through the roll of tape and when it comes out the back it'll be gathered nicely! slap on a round label and you are good to go.

Awesome tip, thanks!! I was wondering how I was going to keep that coffee filter from getting all lopsided. I can't wait to try out my round Upland!

I saw these the other day and wondered how they would do for packaging round soaps. If these were used, you could still see the soaps if you swirl.

http://www.papermart.com/Product%20Pages/Product.aspx?GroupID=11031&OVACC=Overture&OVRAW=tulle%20circles&OVKEY=tulle%20circle&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=4445260012&OVKWID=49294342512

that's pretty much what the coffee-filter wrapped soaps look like. I can't handle tissue paper - I've no patience and it tears too easily.

What an awesome tip! Thanks Carebear!