tons of fbb - now what!

Lyndsay

Ok now that most of us have more than enough fbb to last us for a while...yall wana start a thread of recipes we plan on playing with or those that are tried & true using this stuff?!!

Send me a plane ticket and I can show you all the things that you can make with it:) Scented has been bugging me to teach a class on it. I have been debating if I can, I am not a very good internet teach I do better when showing people.

The link above has a ton of wonderful recipes you can try with it.

I say Lyndsay that you and I hammer on Lorrie to do a class with this stuff :D

*Note: Will run and hide from Lorrie.

Now, you are roping others into stalking me for a class? Now that terrible. My mom always told me to say no to pier pressure. LOL j/k

If anyone needs instructions on how to use this feel free to pm me. I have only used it to make a sugar scrub so if you are looking to make something like that I can help but if you are looking to make something else sorry I can't help too much.

I say Lyndsay that you and I hammer on Lorrie to do a class with this stuff :D

*Note: Will run and hide from Lorrie.

CLASS!CLASS!CLASS!CLASS!CLASS!

You asked for it, Im going to PM you but Id rather a class! HAHA!!

• 1 month later...

How's everyone doing with their fbb? I want to make a scrub and a wash with it but not sure about preservatives. It has a preservative in the base so if you use 16 oz base and add 2 oz oil, wouldn't you only need to add enough preservative to cover the extra oil, or sugar or whatever you add and not the 16 oz that already has it? Am I looking at this wrong?

When I make sugar scrub with it I add enough preservatives to cover the sugar added. Since the manufacturer of mine has the 2 oz of oils added in as part of their directions I figured the preservative in the base would more than likely cover that but since the sugar or other exfoliant is an optional ingredient it is probably not.

I get it from coops, once a year lol!

Check with Lorrie to see where that batch came from and then look at the second coop she was going to do, but cancelled because of lack of interest. I think they are two different companies ... I think the second one would be the place to try next.

Sorry I haven't had much time to browse the forum lately. The FBB comes from the same place. Chemistry store supplies NuScents. So even if you were to buy it from the Chemistry store you will be buying the same product. The only difference is the price of shipping from them to me. I have contacted the Chemistry store to see what can be done with this stuff. I have another 20 pounds sitting at my house right now.

I will let everyone know what else I find out.