Check these out!

MarsBars

I bought one and they are actually soap. They are displayed different ways, usually in plastic wrap. Some boutiques have the entire loaf and will cut off a piece, and you pay by weight. I think it's cool.

On their site they said they use fresh bananas in one of their soaps (Smoothies)? I wonder how that works.

I did notice they are part of Fresh Body Market, or at least share the same physical address.

Did anyone find the price on the soaps?

Q: How do I buy the Royal Soap Company products?

A: Sorry, we are not a retailer. we only sell whole sale to retailer with a store front.

Because of that, I would think you'd have to contact them for pricing.

You know, there's a gift store that sells these types of soaps where we vacation every year. They have a whole room with tables that have the loaves out, with a couple bars of each soap cut in front of the loaf. I would never buy any because the room was packed when I was there, and everyone - from the little kids to adults that should have know better - was touching them, picking up the bars and touching them to their noses(!)...:angry2: ...I couldn't believe it. And I couldn't understand why they didn't have the loaves covered, and maybe one or two soaps overall out for the customers to sniff, etc. They were selling ALOT of them, though.

from the little kids to adults that should have know better - was touching them, picking up the bars and touching them to their noses(!)...:angry2: ...I couldn't believe it. And I couldn't understand why they didn't have the loaves covered, and maybe one or two soaps overall out for the customers to sniff, etc. They were selling ALOT of them, though.

were they actually selling the bars of soap that were being touched ??? Thats horrible, fingerprints alone look unattractive on soap.

Yes, they were:shocked2: ! And I couldn't believe how many people were waiting to have a bar cut off loaves! The loaves didn't look dirty, but when you stood a certain way, and the light hit the individual loaf, you could see a ton of fingerprints and smudges:shocked2:! They should have had them covered. I guess people just thought it would wash off...I couldn't have been the only one that noticed:confused: .

Okay....SOOOOO....How do we make these darn things??? Melt & Pour? The hard part is figuring out how they do the middle. Pour into a mold & then embed the mold piece into another mold??? Any ideas? We could all get rich together here!

:yay:

Belinda

Luminous Glow Candles