How do these business cards look??? More Added

YooperCandles

Been having a heck of a time coming up with a business card that reflects my business name. Let me know if either of these does it for ya.

*** Just to clear things up a bit, the pic of the candles is NOT mine, just a reference to see if I am getting the right idea or not. I am planning on using the company digital camera, but couldnt today because of the snow storm causing everything to close for the day. I just want to see if I am in the right ballpark! Believe me, I wouldnt like it if someone used my work on their business cards...lol

Lets hope I do this right.......lol

Ok, Ive added two more cards for you to critique....please be honest with all of them. Let me know what you do and dont like about them. Thanks!

post-535-139458385959_thumb.jpg

post-535-139458385964_thumb.jpg

post-535-139458385966_thumb.jpg

post-535-139458385969_thumb.jpg

I think I'd tone down the purple to a muted shade of lavender. This one to me looks to bright. But hey, could be my monitor too?

I can see using both. How about if you have more of a country display on one table with your cards in front..and then on the other side of the table where its a cleaner feel, you put the purple over there?

People can grab it when they're looking that the stuff they themselves really like.

I like the Bear and the Girl/Tea... Very Nostalgic and inviting !!!:grin2:

I agree with her, those were the 2 that I had picked. If your company name is scentimental gifts....thats what those 2 remind me of. Days gone by....things like that. I see candles, potpurri, soap, unigues gifts....ect.

The lavender one is nice but too purple for me...maybe mute it down a bit. I guess it really depends on what market you are trying to hit. If your country, homey type of thing the bear/girl/tea will work. If your going upscale go for the candle.

While the purple one is nice, it doesn't say nostalgia to me, and that's the idea I get behind your name. I really like the teddy bear one ... the parasol, the bear, it all reminds me of sentimental items a person would keep and I think it goes well with your name. :smiley2:

I'm not a bear person, so that didn't do it for me. I'm not a good one to say though - I see *so* many bears that it's common to me, but it might not be common to your customers - they might be more intrigued by it.

I liked the girl/tea one - seemed to match your name more. The purple one was more formal cuz of the frosted jars, though it would have a completely different look with your own pics.

Two suggestions.

1) Email or E-mail. It's not E-Mail. Generally it's Email and it looks better than a hypen would.

2) Hotmail email addresses are not to be placed on business cards, letterhead, business letters or lables. I learned this in a business course at school. If you need an email address, make a free one somewhere else.

:)