Show Pics

Tess

This was a pretty large show for me. I did really well, especially considering my first time. Booth Fee was 500 big uns and I did about 4x times that. :shocked2: . I guess that is good. I don't normally do shows this big and fancy. Here are some pics....

post-515-139458385934_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the nice comments ya'll!! It was extremely scary getting into something that big. All the planning and stuff I was sooo nervous. I was glad when it started and I after I sold my first purchase which was like to the 1st customer, I was stoked and relaxed!! It was a good experience and I do my next one in March!!

Hey Tess, looks beautiful! Gotta question: how much did that banner run ya? I've been looking for a decent size banner, and all the places I went to want $250 for ONE color!!! And I originally wanted my logo on it (2 different colors with shading and the works) Forget it!! I'm just wondering if you paid that much, or found a place that's cheaper than that! :)

Hey Tess, looks beautiful! Gotta question: how much did that banner run ya? I've been looking for a decent size banner, and all the places I went to want $250 for ONE color!!! And I originally wanted my logo on it (2 different colors with shading and the works) Forget it!! I'm just wondering if you paid that much, or found a place that's cheaper than that! :)

I got mine for like 140. It has pole pockets (which were free) to prevent the look of "rings" I just do not like those. It is an 8x3. I could have gotten 2 colors but just stuck with one. I absolutely LOVE this banner he did a great job. If you want his info let me know!!