What goes good with Honey?

Lightkeeper

Looking for some different scent mixing ideas for Honey.

I have OMH & just Poured a sample of the the Honey Patchouli from Flickers - which really surprised me because I actually like it

(I have to test it yet) but so far I was pleasantly surprised, as normally I do not like Patchouli at all.

Anyways, I have some of the Bacci de Miele from OM, and am looking for some other ideas to mix it with besides just leaving it straight.

I was thinking some florals or fruity types. Does anyone have any good mixing ideas for this?

TIA!

I have seen Honey and black berry it seems.

How about..

Vanilla/Honey

Mint/Honey

Red Clover/Honey

Apple/Walnut?/Honey

Cinnamon/Honey

A bread FO and a Honey FO might make a Honeybun type combination.

Lime and Honey SOUNDS like it would be intriguing but how does it smell? - I don't know,lol. Maybe Lemon and Honey. It makes a good cough drop anyways. :)

Great ideas everyone!

That will definately give me some mixing ideas to play with. I had this Honey that I haven't done too much with so far, and knew there had to be some good mixing ideas for it!

I just poured a whole bunch of spring/floral testers for my upcoming show, so I will post some results on those in a few days.

Thanks Again!!!:yay: