my storefront

Since Christmas I bought new displays and have changed it some

DEC_2008_169.JPG

These are the purses I have started to carry, I still haven't figured out the best way to display them.

DEC_2008_171.JPG

I moved all the black shelving along one aisle instead of back to backDEC_2008_174.JPG

This is from behind the counterDEC_2008_176.JPG

This is my daughter, hard to believe she is really a blonde!

DEC_2008_178.JPG

I squeezed this in the front angle of the counter

DEC_2008_181.JPG

looking down the middle aisle

DEC_2008_186(2).JPG

this is some of the new primitive displays. I bought a whole row of these..

DEC_2008_182.JPG

more of the new row

DEC_2008_186(2).JPG

looking towards the right

DEC_2008_166(3).JPG

flip side

DEC_2008_164(3).JPG

in the middle, I guess I should have taken pictures before I started filling them.

I carried mine for over a year before I finally gave in and decided to carry them. I love mine. If it gets dirty I just shout it out and throw it in the washer. It has a heavy plastic liner in a pocket that you just pull out and tons of pockets so I should never lose anything. They are selling pretty well. A lot of my customers were asking for them.

I would like to carry the jackets, but can't find them anywhere. One place I found at the show does them, but it takes 90 days to get them in. Plus I am a little scared of sizes. It sounds like a big investment. I just carry the 4 country designs of the purses. I asked my friend who sells purses at the fleamarket to pick out the styles since she sells just purses. I would not have picked those styles, but people like them.

I like your store. Are those candle pies in the glass display case. If they are do you make them? I make primitive pantry cakes. They look like a bunt cake and are scented but they are make with flour. They last for years.

I use to have a large store in town but I have moved to a MUCH smaller one. I like having the little store, I don't have to have so much product to keep it full.

Bonnie

I like your store. Are those candle pies in the glass display case. If they are do you make them? I make primitive pantry cakes. They look like a bunt cake and are scented but they are make with flour. They last for years.

I use to have a large store in town but I have moved to a MUCH smaller one. I like having the little store, I don't have to have so much product to keep it full.

Bonnie

Yes, they are pies,

Yes, I make them

I have seen the flour cinnamon buns, but never a pantrycake, sounds very cool.

My store is 15 x 30 and is only open on the weekends, so I have plenty of time to make stuff, or I should anyhow.