Really weak FO's

mblairmail

We all have been reading posts of weak FO's. People using companies and have for a long time and now the FO's are weak. I have been a faithful user of 5 differerent companies.I go for other FO's I like and if they carry them buy and test.ALL are awesome. But what I are getting from so many candlemakers suddenly the candles don't seem as strong as before.We blame the supplier.

I've been wondering what is my problem?? Do I have candle nose?? Scents that used to scent most of my house, go down the hall and into my bedrooms are not doing that.I am trying to understand. Now reading this I feel it isn't the supplier(they already tested) but maybe the manufacturer like someone mentioned. Weaker FO's (maybe diluted) but the cost goes up to the supplier in turn our cost goes up for the FO's. But we see they aren't strong. I have even mentioned this to my husband. I have moved the candles, closed doors etc.Still in a bigger area not what I want. IN a large closed room very good. I am like all of you, want my candles to scent most of the house.

One other problem(not a weak FO). I used a certain scent from one company.It was awesome. I had a big problems wicking.Went to the supplier and said we did everything. Going to use another company for this FO. They made a couple candles and YES it was bad.The scent was taken off the shelf and returned. New fragrance oil was replaced from the manufacturer.This wasnt a weak FO but one I could not get to work in any of my jars but could before. Manufacturer said a bad batch. How many of us MIGHT not have any idea this could happen but it CAN. Then we lose a customer.

Makes you wonder about testing over.I could have sold that to a faithful customer who ordered 12 till next year. It was just a coinicidence I tested it again. BUT glad I did. :smiley2:

Our suppliers may not be the problem.:confused:

LynnS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic