Dragon's Blood

Scented

And I'm praying it holds up somewhat. God, I love the look of wet soap lol! I'm hoping the umber mica holds its sparkle and that the orange oxide doesn't go brown and that the red and dark blobbish looking purples don't lose themselves. Added some TD to the batch as most DB soaps I've seen are brown. Probably didn't add enough, but I'm praying I did. I know the color will change somewhat, just hope not drastically.

[ATTACH]16882[/ATTACH]

Ah notes: Used a water discount (no no for first time use of fragrance, but did not have acceleration that I could not work with for four colors). Obviously can't answer about the D and it's possible that 1 oz ppo could be too much. We'll see. Fragrance from Flickers.

post-23-139458452893_thumb.jpg

I peeked a little this morning and it has lightened a little. I could see some red and the dark blobs are starting to look purple (watch that change lol). No cuts for awhile. Maybe on Wednesday. I'm not having great luck for whatever reason in my slabs turning out hard after the usual wait time. Grrr. Thinking they may not be gelling.

Yeah I know. We have a show coming up in March and we're out of a bunch o' things. It's that restocking phase lol. But see, I kept from showing night blooming jasmine, stonewashed denim, nag champa (it's major ugly!), maharani, sweet pea (looks dorky) and I did black raspberry vanilla last night too.

Hope to get lilac and lavender remade tonight. No promises. Still have about 20 fragrances to do. I just happened to really like the DB one so far lol.

I have got to stop looking in the B&B Gallery, don't have time to start cp soap right now. Kiddo's aren't in preschool long enough for me to try a batch, and there will be no lye and them home, they like to watch me when I'm doing stuff.

I have a hard enough time keeping them a safe distance from the candle wax. I have been reading though, so maybe come next fall, when they're in school all day, I can give it a try. Everybody's just looks so beautiful, I think I may have soap envy.