Is jello molds ok?

I found these 2 sets of jello molds at thrift shop, i was going make tarts in them. but don't know if they are ok, will they melt or take away the fo. i guess the are made by jello company , their name is on them, they are thin plastic like the wilton candy molds. anyone use these before. there is a santa, tree,star , snowman and a gingerbread man on it.

I use jello molds all the time for my embeds and tarts.. I've never had a problem with them melting, and I haven't noticed any change in them from the FO.. Sometimes the scent lingers on the molds, but by the next pouring you can't tell.. The scents don't mix in other words. I love my jello molds. :)

:yay: :yay: They turned out great lol! i'm going put a couple of these as little extra treats in the baskets i'm making up. next time won't pour them all the way full, except tree & star . I know pictures aren't going be good after all this resizeing,

That is one of the exact same molds I have.. Got mine at a garage sale for .05!! :)

They really are cute aren't they!! :)

Jc don't you love yard sale and thrift shops, i put my snowman jar i got for 25 cents on the gallery, i filled him with tarts. people love him, i put creme Brulee in these but i'm making some red ones with red hots cinnamon. Lol!@ scented .

LOL yep, sure do!! I got a lot of those silicone ice trays (with the dolphins, stars, penguins and such) also at a yard/garage sale.. Love them!!

Butterfly, i didn't use color on those tarts. i use kyparsoy for tarts/votives. and i think the camera makes them look whiter than they are, the cremebrulee turns them more of a cream color but i make some peppermint tarts and they did stay snow white.