Hana No Kaori

Scented

Or Hana No Nookie as Rockin calls it. Soaps wonderfully. First chunky kind of soap with an embed strip on the top. Tis curing nicely, I think. Just sorry I got a partial gel in some pieces, but it did lather quite nicely. Tried it with some emu and I think that tends to make the lather softer for whatever reason. Scent has stuck through a week.

[ATTACH]16832[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458452789_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458452793_thumb.jpg

Do you have a description of what this smells like? I have never heard of this? Thanks!

It's from Southern Soapers. Description is: (Fragrance of Flowers) is an ultra feminine fragrance resplendent with oriental lillies, osmanthus, pink freesia, fresh cut blush roses, blue delphinium, baby's breath and lacy ferns on a bottom of delicate musk and ozony fresh air.

It's from Southern Soapers. Description is: (Fragrance of Flowers) is an ultra feminine fragrance resplendent with oriental lillies, osmanthus, pink freesia, fresh cut blush roses, blue delphinium, baby's breath and lacy ferns on a bottom of delicate musk and ozony fresh air.

Sounds devine. I noticed baby's breath in the description and thought I would like try a sniffie of baby's breath itself sometime. I like that.