Does anybody pour and sell crock candles?

Nobody around my area does them but I would love to consider doing them depending on if I can find a good supplier in Ohio for crocks. I'm parcial to something very simple with no pictures or seasonal saying as that dates something seasonally and I want to sell them year round. I'm looking for earthtone and and not a white glaze

But I need to know what the crock candle market is like in the US.

Not sure where in Ohio you are located but have you looked at Ohio Candle Company's website? http://www.ohiocandle.com/ They are located in Piketon, OH. If you live close enough I would go in and look around. I'm thinking the last time I was there they even had one or two more designs on pottery that is not on the website. I asked the lady if you could mix and match and she said at the time you could but didn't know if the owner would ever change that or not. HTH.

Edited to say I can't remember if the above link is wholesale or not so you may want to call or e-mail them to find out.

Thanks so much for the site. I see one design that I would like to order and test. Their prices are very reasonable too.

I was looking for a place in Zanesville that someone told me about at a show but I can't find the site. Zanesvill Pottery. I was told they have crocks too but I couldn't find them on the site, though they have some nice loaf pans I might try too.

:wave: :yes: