Pink Sugar--Still popular?

sockmonkey

I'm making a list of fo's I want to roll out for spring and am ready to scratch this one off my list, even though it's been a best seller for me in lotions.

I've been selling Pink Sugar lotions for two years now and I am so over Pink Sugar already! I don't know if it will do more harm than good to eliminate it. It's easy enough to bring it back though.

I'm trying to decide on my spring scents and want something different. I'm tired of Lemon Sugar and Lemon Meringue too. For some reason, I'm thinking of going in the direction of mint. Maybe just for January through March, and by February I'll have new spring scents finalized.

Any ideas on what scents you'll be using for spring?

Pink Sugar is still my #1 seller of all time. If I get rid of it, my customers will shoot me. :) Even though I'm sick and tired of it.... it sells like the dickens.

I've been eyeing some spring scents too. I'm not a floral lover, but I need to start experimenting more with florals and offering them to my customers.

I'm thinking:

Lilac (ugh...)

Plumeria

Lily of the Valley

And I'm thinking of Jasmine, but haven't found one that doesn't smell like cat pee. ;)

I'm definitely bringing in Herbal Raspberry and Bartlett & Basil from AH/RE this spring. Talk about WOW!

CBE, try a blend of Sweet Orange and Plumeria, huge seller for me. I hate it, as I hate all florals, but people cannot get enough.

Orange and Plumeria??! :shocked2: What a weird combo! But usually the weird combos smell the best! lol Thanks for the tip SoapDiva, I will definitely try it! :)