lots of pillars(dial up warnig)

Burnt Mill

starting to turn out the holiday orders

all made with genwax 145 pillar wax

BCN lemon bundt cake, ICS black raspberry vanilla, lemon bundt cake

lemonpillars.jpg

BCN granny's pie crust, bcn carrot cake, genwax pie crust, bcn turkish hazelnut cafe, genwax fresh brewed coffee, genwax yellow cake

piecrustgroup.jpg

side candles are ICS black raspberry vanilla, bcn pink sugar type , bcn toasted marshmellow(for me!) tall ones are feather palm wax

marshmellow.jpg

bcn cappuccino brulee, bcn turkish hazelnut cafe, fresh brewed coffee, cappuccino brulee

hazelnutcandles.jpg

BCN granny's pie crust

piecrust.jpg

You've got some cool ones here. I like the ones with the mini logs embedded. Now of course this leads to looking at your website and how are you the only custom candle maker? Gotta know how to change that because I feel lumped into an imaginary group that indicates I don't custom make (and a lot of us do) or I'm not original and I'd argue about that lol. Just had to ask.

ha

one of the marketing books I read suggested when you use "the only" it can make you stand out. It said to play up your niche and mine is that I do custom work. And Honestly there doesn't seem to be a ton of us that do custom work that I notice.

maybe I should put an * next to it :)