Peaks VS JustScent?

chris77

Peaks or JustScent  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Peaks or JustScent

• Peaks
    • Just Scent

I will allways say peaks as i allways get a nice true fo and have neaver been dissapointed. I can trust that they have searched for the best so their allways my first choice. The only time i go else where is when i need something they dont have. They save me alot of time and money cause their fo,s are allways nice and strong and i can sometimes use less. I cant say a whole lot about this other company as ive just tried a couple so far, but the ones i have tried i felt were on the weak side. My customers like a strong true smell as thats why they love my candles and buy them so i stay with peaks unless i have to go else where. Lin

Hmm i don't think that's a fair question. I choose both. :P I'm no help.

I have been a peaks customer for a few years and have NEVER been let down. their FOs are strong and good, and their customer service is the best i have encountered ANYWHERE. I will probably always buy from them.

just scent is new to me, but so far i have not been disappointed at all. In fact, i was pretty surprised to get 3 samples just for ordering a pound. There are a few of her FOs that i know i will be trying soon, and the ones i have tried smell great and are pretty strong.

I say get a sample pack from both places. It's only a matter of time before you cave and buy from the other one if you try to choose just one right now :grin2: .

I agree, not a fair question!

I'd say 85% of my line is from these two suppliers. I get everything I can from these two, but I do carry more of JS than Peak. There are some Peak scents that I will never discontinue... That's a tough one.

Have to tell you, I use both also.. Made the mistake once of trying to replace Peaks Cool Citrus Basil with JS's version. Whoa.. I'll keep the Peaks stuff anyday over JS's CCB.

Like any new supplier, order in small quantities to make sure it's what you're sniffin for.

They both have top notch customer service, but If I could only choose one, it would be Peaks.

Well that is a tough one...for me it is JS. Don't get me wrong, Peak's is AMAZING! They make great stuff and the customer service is great. However, they are in CO and I am in VA. Some of their oils are pricey and when you add shipping it gets to be a lot to me. And its just my opinion. So I have switched almost everything over to JS. They are much closer and much cheaper on some things. And yea some of their oils aren't as good as Peak's but for me, they are more economical. I still use Peak's for several FOs because there are some of theirs that no one will ever come close to! So thats my two cents...bottom line, they are both amazing companies!

There are certain FO's that I will only get from PEAK...like Cool CItrus Basil. But, I do have to say JS has really good FO's and the price is right!

However, I will never steer too far from TriState Candle...AWESOME FO. Yes, some of their stuff is not as cheap as JS...but I am a true believer in "You get what you pay for!"

Kim you've got to get hired by Tri-State by now lol!!

Peaks over JS here, but will use some JS scents that aren't carried elsewhere. I'm not really into switching around FOs that work for me or I find to be strong. I don't have that many of JS, but I do from other suppliers. Would be nice to have one supplier carry everything, but that's not gonna happen.

My main supplier is and always will be Peak's, my customers are now so use to their scents, if I changed they would probably stop buying from me. Just Scents Chestnuts and Brown Sugar was a huge seller for me this season, but here is the list from peak's I could never change

Amish Harvest

Cinnabuns

Cool Citrus Basil

Lemon Pound Cake

Mountain Pine

Spruce Christmas Tree

Sweet Pea

Bayberry mixed with Cinnamon

Banana Nut Bread

Ocean

Cinnamon Balsam

Green Tea

Green Clover and Aloe

Frosted Carrot Cake

Pink Sugar

I'm sure there are more. IMO if it ain't broke don't try to fix it. I also think this is a very unfair question, Peaks doesn't carry all the scents I sell but they are my base supplier of fo's, and I am soooooo done buying sample packs and being dissapointed. Another Plus a free sample with each order. JS is very good at that as well. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten a sample from Peak's and added it to the list. My new fav White Tea and Ginger, a soapers dream. I have definetly been dissapointed by some of the samples from JS