How much is your shipping for......

YooperCandles

I didn't realize how spoiled I am living in Dallas with several suppliers here in the metroplex. That would be a hard expense for me to grasp having never paid shipping for wax.

Yikes! Nearly half the cost of the wax just to get it to you!

AND....I can't even imagine how much wax a pallet would be in pounds!!! OR even the volume of 1400 LBS...thats like 25 cases!! You guys must make thousands of candles! Good for you!!!!!!!:highfive:

i'm with Bruce on this one, i buy by the pallet as well. But...there is a company in Springfield, MO, Morriswax (google it for the website) and he has some excellent pricing on wax, if he has two or more people in the same area he will split the shipping charges among them. He is regional though so you'd have to call him and ask what states he services.

Last week i ordered 50 lbs of kyparsoy for tarts, 3 8 ozs bottles of fo and my shipping was almost $15 that was good, cheaper than it would have been in gas. i use to buy just the 11 lbs and the shipping was much as the wax. a 11 lb slab of wax with shipping was $19 and some odd cents.