Even Though I'm Banned!!!!!!

tlc26

They are still a reputable company. I didn't mean to ward anyone off. I have no doubt that they will make right any problem that anyone else would have. In fact other than my friends that I picked up for that shared the same problems as myself, I have never heard anyone gripe about anything other than the outrageous gouges on the shipping prices.

It seems that many of us that have been in the biz a while have a serious gripe about a supplier.

For exapmle who is Becs? What company are you referring to Carrie?

I know plenty people that won't buy from one company or another because of a or a few bad experiences.

I had a problem with wsp a couple of years ago..I buy my m*p base in the big block...when I opened the box and took off the plastic there were some hairs in my block..I have this really sensitive gag reflex..I called, and they sounded like they didn't believe me but gave me a 15% off my next order.

Two of the biggest sellers of soap molds on ebay have me blocked..however, I have a secret pal that buys from them for me...can't you just have someone purchase what you need from wsp?

Darn, never had one problem with WSP. They once put the wrong fragrance in my box when I went to pick up, and mailed me the right fragrance the next day (since I could not go and pick it up for awhile) I practically feel like family when I go to pick up my orders, they see my face at least 4 times a month. They know me and J by name, lol. Spinning the prize wheel is fun too:drool:. Won a pound of diffuser oil a few weeks ago. Their selection is top notch, so I better stay on my best behavior.

Sorry to hear you had problems and became banned :embarasse.

The donation thing is easy, if you do not want to donate then pick no donation. Once a person orders a few times they know to look for the donation thing and change it if they do not want to donate. It is always there.

On another note, I have a few banned customers too. All the money in the world would never persuade me to take another dime of their money. Some customers just give a company too many problems (not saying anyone here did!) and its better for that company to let them "go." I have no patience anymore for PITA customers who find something wrong with everything and seem to be looking for freebies all the time. I used to be a sucker but the past 2 years have really taught me that if a person thinks they can walk all over you and get what they want, they will.

Sorry, that was a mini rant. Had a rotten experience the other day...

Maybe Becky just has a problem because most of her oils don't have any scent throw.

oh-no I might end up banned! Going for banning from 2 suppliers!! lol The few oils that I got from JS that were actually had scent throw and that I would use, I just get elsewhere. I don't bother with JS anymore. Why would anyone care if they were banned from there?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had similar problems with WSP. It's not so much that the problem happened, more the attitude that I encountered when I asked them to fix it.

I used to live in Washington, but then moved back to Michigan. I placed an order and they shipped my order to Washington, and wanted me to pay all the extra shipping. They tried to tell me that I entered the wrong address. Right. Because I don't know where I live. That was a couple years ago, and I won't order from them any more.

becareful getting oils from them. they are hit or miss. some are fabulous some have ZERO throw.I will have to check my recipe on the kaolin clay amount i can't remember if I use 1tsp pp or 1tbsp pp. I will get back to you on that.

The donation thing is easy, if you do not want to donate then pick no donation. Once a person orders a few times they know to look for the donation thing and change it if they do not want to donate. It is always there.

With all due respect, I think this automatic donation thing is just plain tacky and unprofessionsl. Donating should be an option. Their payment area should be set to NO DONATION. THEN you should have the option TO donate. It does not matter if you figure it out after a few times ordering either.

Now as for them as a company, I have not had a single issue with them. Presently I barely order from them anymore since they discontinued their flat rate program. I have found more "shipping friendly" companies that are much further away.

• 1 year later...

Just found this thread and it is good to know. I have never ordered from WSP but was looking at some of their items. I will have to pay careful attention to the donation thing and as for the stopping FRB shipping.....how stupid is that!!! It's not like the boxes cost them anything.

As for Just Scent, I ordered a ton of samples once when they were having a sale. Several people I know were ranting and raving at how wonderful the fragrances were and how wonderful Becky was. Well, over 50% of them were short in weight. When I e-mailed (i think it was) I was basically told that I was a liar. I even had several people at the house with me when I was weighing them. I had several fragrances from them that I DID like but over 90% of what I tried I was very unimpressed over. And since Becky told me I was a liar, I crossed her off my list and order elsewhere. There are so many suppliers out there that I refuse to be treated like that. Someone will always have what you want without the crap!!

OH......the soap is beautiful!!!

Edited by CandleMama6

• 2 weeks later...

The soap is awesome.

As far as WSP have neveer had a problem with them, but the oils are so expensive. I do use 1 or 2 from there though, and they are great quality.

There are other suppliers out there that have great oils so I just don't worry about it. I have never been banned though, LOL