Even Though I'm Banned!!!!!!

tlc26

I still like some WSP products!!!!

Even though I am banned I still refer people to them.

Even though I am banned and can't order from them anymore I still have and use some of their oils.

This one is White Nectarine and Pink Coral (type)

This is likely my favorite scent of all time!!!

This recipe has kaolin clay! Works wonders for my skin.

I almost forgot the clay!! I added it after trace was getting really thick and this batch got a bit messy on me! that is why I love that butcher paper!!!

post-271-139458451307_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458451309_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458451313_thumb.jpg

post-271-139458451315_thumb.jpg

LOL...you bad girl you!

Nice soap there my friend....now come on back to my house and we can have fun soaping instead of making candles 24/7.

BTW guys...tlc26 doesnt get online much...she is banned from WSP because of silly things ....but still BANNED! NO WSP for you 1 year! LOL

Ok, I just placed a order with them tonight, and I know its none of my business but I would like to know what "silly" things you have done to get banned from WSP.

You can take my spot I will not likely be ordering from them again since my shipping for 1 soap mold was $10. something.:mad: And it autimatically charged me .80 for some donation thingy-ma-bob, that I didnt see.

Leisa...."You can take my spot I will not likely be ordering from them again since my shipping for 1 soap mold was $10. something.:mad: And it autimatically charged me .80 for some donation thingy-ma-bob, that I didnt see."

If I remember right, on the VERY bottom of the page where you make your payment choice on, there is a little space where you can donate, which automatically has a price in it, or you can do the drop down window and click "No donation" or something like that. I didn't see it for my first few times of ordering, but I remember it now every time.

I hope I answer all the questions. Like Kim said I don't get online much!

the red is colorona bourdeau mica that I got in a co-op Kimberly hosted some time ago. It is my favorite red colorant for soaps. You can see it pictured in the background of the pic where the counter is slopped up with soap. I had originally gotten it to tint lip balms though it would have made a lovely lip color.

I have sensitive combination skin in the winter. Dry patches and oily areas. Kaolin clay is oil absorbant but doesn't dry my skin out. I actually use this soap year round.

It also makes a great shave soap too the clay gives a slip for the razor

here is an excerpt that explains it well.. .from http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/kaolinclay.html

White Kaolin Clay is found in virtually all powdered and dry cosmetics and most wet cosmetics.

Its natural adsorbent properties makes it essential in hygiene products and is often found in soaps, scrubs, poultices, deodorants, facial powders and masks It is the mildest of all clays and is suitable to add to products created for people with sensitive skin. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. It does not draw oils from the skin, so it can also be used on dry skin types without negative results.

Kaolin Clay is high in calcium, silica, zinc and magnesium, which are beneficial for oily, blemished skin. The clay's mildly drying and disinfectant properties help heal existing blemishes and inflammations, while preventing new ones from forming. It can also be used as a scent fixative.

Traditionally, clays are used to reduce swelling and inflammation, and to draw impurities from the skin. Cosmetic clays are made up of different mineral contents, and each clay type has a different effect on the skin. The high mineral content of White Kaolin Clay rejuvenates the skin while the clay exfoliates and stimulates blood circulation to the skin. Regular use of clay facials will remove dead skin cells, improve circulation to the skin, remove debris from the pores and bring about a smooth healthy glow.

Now as far as why they banned me from WSP...

You know I feel bad for even saying anything about it. It was like a year ago and I wanted to say something sooo many times and held my tongue (fingers) It is probably bad karma but every once in a while when I am itching to order but can't I get a wild bug and get angry about it.

They basically banned me because the systems that they use don't work and some how that is all MY fault. Every time I ordered from them there was a problem. Stupid little things like they threw my cases of jars in my trunk and broke a jar and gave me a hard time about replacing it. They charged my credit card twice for one order and when I asked them to reverse the one charge they told me "that is not our problem take it up with your bank" I asked my bank but seeing as it was only $8 it would have cost me more headache and hassle than it was worth. Mind you, I've handled many credit card transactions in my career and only once have I ever accidentally keyed in a card for the same amount 1 time and I refunded it before the customer ever called me, I called them in fact saying that I got my statement saw there error and already corrected it and offered them a discount on their next purchase for the inconvience.

Anyway they got me with that stupid dontaion thingy too but by that time I was only placing my order online and paying in cash upon pick up because they screwed up my charges before, so I had them reverse it before I paid for my order.

I had countless stupid problems smaller and larger with them EVERY single time I ordered. It also didn't help I am sure, that every time they screwed something up I very vocally reminded them of their shortcomings! Meaning, I have a big mean mouth and I gave them an ear full plenty!!!

They even said they sent me a certified letter stating that I was banned and why! I never got such a letter. To this day I have never seen a sign of that letter!

They slandered my name and went about telling other custmers that I was banned. Thank goodness it was a friend of mine who called me a told me.

I called them asking for them to e-mail me a copy of this certified letter and they refused!!! flat out said "no we said everything we had to say in the letter" They told me that they rcvd confirmation that the letter was rcvd at 1 pm on Friday. I explained to her that I was at my desk at work 12 miles from my home at 1 pm and left from work to go out of state and did not return until the following Monday. I told her that I live ALONE and there is no one at my house to rcv such letter and that my mail is rcvd in a key locked compartment at the front of my community and not at my door step like most. She still refused to believe that I didn't sign for a letter. The postal service said it got there so you are a liar, is basically what they said to me. I checked my post office there was nothing waiting for me.

They just didn't like me and quite frankly I don't like them. I am perfectly happy ordering elsewhere until I want the few things I can only get there. Like my favorite oil and 2 other oils I use for my 2 best sellers for the Christmas Season. Don't ask me what they are. I won't tell you and I mix them anyway.

Well you are a better person than I am because my french temper would be kicking in here. I would just for the heck of it call my lawyer and have him send a letter of demand asking for a copy of the letter and proof of delivery. There is no way I would allow this not to be answered and I would threaten legal action for "slander". They sure as heck would think you were an angel after dealing with me. Glad you said something as I refuse to purchase supplies from a company that treats customers, any customer, like this.

Yikes, that is really sad and I've never dealt with that company as I live in Canada and don't use that many US suppliers. Sorry to hear they have a few of your favourite products. Are you sure they aren't available anywhere else? There are so many suppliers out there that someone is bound to have something similar.

Your soap sounds so beautiful from your description and the colour is fantastic.

I feel bad you had such horrid experiences. I've ordered from them several times without incident. OH, well actually once a flavor leaked and since I had also purchased wicks they were contaminated. I called and spoke to a lovely woman who offered to replace EVERYTHING in the box - the flavor and all the wicks and something else, I forget what it was. And my replacement box got here in 3 days.

So they stay on my "oh yes" list!