** What's in your pot this weekend/next week? **

I'm still in Walla Walla, not leaving for a few more hours - missed you guys :) I bet a bunch of you have shows this weekend - good luck!

This weekend will be labeling for me - next Friday starts a 2 day fair, and I haven't labeled anything yet. So lots of printing, cutting, gluing...

Have a great and safe weekend!

To the best of my knowledge, I am planning on starting some pillars for testing. These things are still new to me and I want to make sure I have it down. I may also do some testing on J223 as its a new wax for me. I am switching from my JOY wax mainly due to shipping costs. Other than that I figure thats gonna be it.

I have a bazillion things cooking this weekend. I have my annual open house the first weekend in December and the day after I have to set up for the Secret Santa shop I do every year at a local elementary school. Soooo....this weekend I'm going to finish up my M&P soaps with what supplies I have left. I'm also making gel candles with holiday and sports embeds. In between I have to package and label some things I have completed and try to find a place to put them until I get my basement straightened out. I have 4-step displays on order and can't wait till they get here so I can start setting up.

Hope everyone gets lots done and good luck to those with shows!

Trae

I have a two day show this weekend so at 4 today, I have to go load the truck with 26 cases of candles and then 7 boxes of clammies, displays etc. Thank God they are proving the table. I'm taking a wicker laundry basket filled with 1 dozen candles and clammie for the auction that will rais money for the troops!:yay: (I love doing this for our men and women!)

Hoping to sell, sell sell! This show is generally very good and so I'm very excited. Get to spend time with my crafter friends and the public.:highfive:

I also have a show next weekend but only a 1 day show so not as much stuff to drag along!:wave:

Nothing this weekend as it's show day Saturday, another show to scope Sunday. BUT, BRV is done. Peach is done. Country berry hotcakes to go, along with five-seven other scents we're terribly low on to finish up the next five or six shows. And there's Silent Night to test, but man I think this stuff stinks lol! An All-American bear to get done and then put some ideas into motion. Oh and labeling to finish up as well :tongue2:

I'm going to continue to test Peaks new votive blend wax. It's weird getting used to the granular form, never tried that before, so easy.

So far it does seem very different from 4794. It shrinks alot more and I'm getting large sink holes at the wick pin. It does release VERY easy from the mold, which is nice. I read I need to pour at 175 and I was pouring at around 165 so will try a higher temp. I haven't test burned either. Test test test. :)

I have way too much to do this weekend. My first show is Sunday- only 12-5pm. I still have some containers left to pour and finish packaging my votives and air fresheners. I also want to get a few gift baskets put together.

Wish me luck! I am so nervous!

Good luck to everyone else w/ shows or open houses this weekend.

Getting ready for a two day show next weekend. Pouring some more Xmas scents and having to buy the Xmas decorations for the table, taking my niece ice skating (let's pray I'm not in the ER on Saturday night) and then my niece's 8th birthday party for family on Sunday, all the while pouring, pouring and pouring.

Wow, seems like everyone is busy.. I am going to be trying some swirl pillars this weekend and some new scents that I have just ordered. I have been going crazy with buying scents. I don't think I could ever have too many. I have over 180 now.. <thinking I may discontinue some> not sure..

Anyways, gonna play in candles all day tomorrow so hubby can yell at me that the kitchen is a mess. LOL Ohhh if he only knew !!! Have a great day all :-) and a wonderful Candle Weekend

Gl to all in shows

Christina

I'll be playing in the soap pot a bit this weekend, having fun with the ultramarines & oxides from shutter's co-op:yay: . Hoping to make the renaissance festival, Sunday:) . Otherwise, just waiting for supplies that are due in next week so I can start re-stocking from all the selling DH has been doing at work lately:highfive: .

I am pouring for a 330 case fundraiser order. mystical_angel and ginkay have been here helping me pour. We are on our last scent...Warm Pumpkin Crunch from Tristate. We like 47 cases and we are done!

THEN...on to more important things...like SHOPPING!...lol

:yay:

Mrs. geekrunner quit her one part-time job as a Pharmacy Tech, and she had me make some special container candles to give away as going away gifts to her coworkers. The loved them, and asked if I was selling. After making up a modest line, with pricing and everything, she picked up orders for 13 candles today! Not as much as I expected, but a good start. It gives me time to test the scents they requested, since I already have a range of wicks that work in the containers I offered. I promised delivery in four weeks. So my one Presto Pot will be fully loaded with MC soy laced with 3% BW and ready to rock!

So I'll be testing scents Sunday while watching our stud Indianapolis Colts play the hapless Houston Texans! Hopefully the Colts won't be let down and choke to the worst team in the NFL (which very well could happen; the Colts usually take at least one dump a season :tongue2: ).

Also, I'm runinng in a 15k trail race saturday morning. If I finish well, I should win my age group for the season series. Pray for me that I don't step on a root and twist my ankle! :grin2:

Well After what seems Like an eternity, I have finished pouring my 29th scent this evening....All for tomorrows show! I got ahold of the Jar Store today and they are sending me some samples so that I can begin testing Containers this next week. I will also be starting to prepare for another show the first weekend in December. So Sunday is going to be another busy day and to top that off, I also need to work on our web site and try to get that up and going soon! Anyone wanna help????? :P

Jeff