What is your favorite holiday scents?

southernsoy

It all depends on what supplier you're buying from! If a dozen people respond, you'll get a dozen different answers. I can tell you from experience that I purchase most of my FO's from BitterCreek North and I would have to say my #1 seller is "Mistletoe" and a close second is "Oh Christmas Tree".........

Who do you buy your oils from?

In your part of the country, I would check out ...

www.justbynature.com, they're located in Texas ... awesome fo's and customer service too. You'll find they have lots of holiday scents to pick from.

www.cajuncandles.com, located in your state. Again, awesome fo's and customer service. You won't go wrong with either of these.

JS Deck the Halls

JS Country Christmas

NG Christmas Splendor

Cajuns Christmas Memories

JS Frosted Pumpkin

CS Pumpkin Souffle

DS Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

TCS Amish Harvest

JS Cranberry Orange

Those are selling very well now.

Amish and Christmas Memories and Christmas Splendor are winners every year so far...the others are new this year, but are doing very well.

Carrie

CS Mistletoe

CS Cranberry Marmalade

CS Pumpkin Soufflee

TCS Spicy Apples and Peaches

Those are my MUST haves... there are other good ones that do well, but if I don't have those I'll get complaints. In fact, I have to keep the pumpkin one stocked. The Mistletoe makes a great room spray for people who have fake trees too.

-Kristi