So...the newspaper article is revealed... :-(

southern.scents

Liar Liar Pants of Fire... You know you bought that Love swing for you and your hubby last year for Christmas.. a1092.gif (The one that hangs from the ceiling!!!)

Ok... Back to topic now....

Okay, and you know about that how????? I think we discovered our own sex maniac!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Sorry, I just had too......

After the little giggle from Islandgirl and VerticallyEnhanced , I thought I would post that Adam you got quite a marketing advantage on many of us older chandlers here not to mention a very appealing product line. :D Your hard work most definitely stands out !! You have come significantly farther than many of us older folks, that in itself is quite an accomplishment for a young man your age. You have set standards and met them, you can only go up from here. As far as the article not meeting your expectations, I thought it was very well written. With your talent I am confident that you can professionally handle any questions that may come up. Great job !!!!

I don't know why but the 3rd time I tried it opened! (you know what they say about trying again and expecting different results :tongue2: ) Anyway, yes the title was a bit wonky but that was a great article! It shows your humor, your professionalism, your commitment - good stuff. I can understand your disappointment, but you got the exposure - now it's up to you what you do with it. I hope you get tons of business from it. Do you have signs at your retailers, "as seen in Today in Mississippi"?

I don't know why but the 3rd time I tried it opened! (you know what they say about trying again and expecting different results :tongue2: ) Anyway, yes the title was a bit wonky but that was a great article! It shows your humor, your professionalism, your commitment - good stuff. I can understand your disappointment, but you got the exposure - now it's up to you what you do with it. I hope you get tons of business from it. Do you have signs at your retailers, "as seen in Today in Mississippi"?

:embarasse No. Most of my wholesale customers are upset because only two got named in the article....

Adam, Congrats! Wow I never knew your age or anything until yesterday evening when I was looking at your candle site. You are doing very good for yourself, not only with candles but with your hosting site also...I cannot brag on you enough about how much help you have been with my website. (and he charges good prices to, along with top notch customer service)! I think the article was really good. I remember how excited I was when I had a write up in the newspaper about our candle company! Be happy and keep it as a reminder of all that you have accomplished!!!

(now get back to working on my site!!!!:laugh2: ) Just kidding!!!!!!

Adam, Congrats! Wow I never knew your age or anything until yesterday evening when I was looking at your candle site. You are doing very good for yourself, not only with candles but with your hosting site also...I cannot brag on you enough about how much help you have been with my website. (and he charges good prices to, along with top notch customer service)! I think the article was really good. I remember how excited I was when I had a write up in the newspaper about our candle company! Be happy and keep it as a reminder of all that you have accomplished!!!

(now get back to working on my site!!!!:laugh2: ) Just kidding!!!!!!

LOL, thanks. I just wish they would hurry up with that domain transfer. It is taking FOREVER...