I'm really happy!!

cybersix

I got an email from a new customer, she bought my candles on line and this is the first time I have a spontaneus email from a customer.

I'm really pleased by the content, here's what she wrote:

"The sprays have wonderful scents, and the candles not only have wonderful scents, they are spectacular! I bought scented candles in the past from XXXX, but they can't compete to yours! My best compliments, I'm really thrilled!"

You know, my heart got bigger after reading this. Sometimes I wonder what people really think about my candles, and reading an email like that made me proud!

Just had to share!:D

PS sorry for my bad english, I surely made some mistake. Some sentences are just too difficult for me.

That's great! I know it did make you proud.

When I read this it me think (I know this is a very rare thing for me but honestly it did make me think)

Anyway, it made me think that is something I need to take a bit more time to do - Give those I buy from a bit more positive feedback when I like it (I generally don't even bother letting them know when I don't like something - I used to but finally decided to give that up)

Thanks again ya all!!

And I got another message from another customer he called me "artist"!!!

:embarasse

He also gave one of the pillars to his sister because she saw them and liked them soooo much, and she wanted my website addy.

I'm really happy and I hope these people will buy again. And that they will tell to everyone they know LOL

thanks my friends!!

Positive feedback from customers is sooooo AWESOME!

Definitely ask her if you can use her statement as a testimonial on your website, no need to ask her for a complete review, you've got a GREAT statement from her already. :)

You may want to ask that man for a statement also. The more positive feedback you can add to your site the better!!