Candle Science

Jokerjen

Hey Jen,

I don't use soy but there are some great oils at REALLY great prices! I love their cranberry marmalade, cinnamon buns, hansel & gretel's house, himalayan bamboo. There are others, but these are just off the top of my head! They are definitely a top notch supplier.

I am a huge Peak fan, but quickly became a CS fan. Customer service is fantastic, the quality is great. I use the Cranberry Marmalade, Pumpkin Souffle, Vanilla Hazelnut, Coconut Lime Verbena and Rain Water (great seller).

Candle Science is really close to me, whereas Peak takes a week to go across country. You won't be disappointed.

I use a 50/50 blend.

I use soy and am a very picky tester and wasn't that impressed overall. I tested over 15 and decided to keep two- spiced wassail and wildberry mousse (which I use as a mixer). I use 415 soy.

Their Rose is a dead-on long-stemmed red rose scent. It's the best Rose I've ever found. I'll probably never try another one. Wildberry Mousse is awesome and I don't normally care for food scents. Lime Cooler is excellent. Violet Lime is nice but I only gave the throw a 6 on a 1-10 scale. Very nice, though, for a light, feminine scent with a bit of a bite. I didn't get much out of Chardonnay until it cured about a week. Then it was nice. I thought Blackberry Marmalade smelled slightly burnt. Maybe knocking the load down to 6% would help. I used 8%. Red Hot Cinnamon is very good. I'm testing it in votives and it has great throw with no wicking up.

I use comfort blend. Their customer service and prices can't be beat.

I use CB135 and they are one of my main suppliers for fragrances. If you do a search you will find all of my recommendations. I am too lazy right now to look them up! LOL!

You will not be disappointed. As everyone has said above, customer service and products are top notch. Their Palm waxes are also very addictive!:shocked2:

Great oils at great prices! They are F A S T!! I always get my orders in about 2-3 days. I have switched to using many of their oils because they are that good. I use CB135. And if you ever have a question about something, they always answer the phone and are very helpful. Don't forget to ask for a free sample of fragrance with you order.

With regard to the burnt smell in Blackberry Marmalade- it loses that with curing, just like Pumpkin Souffle does. Strange. It's a strong burnt note OOB, weaker if burned before a cure, but after a cure it disappears and mellows into a fresh baked smell.

-Kristi

I just got pumpin souffle and apples and maple bourbon, the pumpkin souffle rocks, the apples n maple bourbon is not throwing at all.

I use Gb415, and no hot throw at all, I am dissapointed because OOB this scent smelled good.

Also others have used this FO and got great results in soy, maybe the FO changed.

Also you get a free sample with order, I did not get my free sample.

I am disappointed.

Karen M

I just got pumpin souffle and apples and maple bourbon, the pumpkin souffle rocks, the apples n maple bourbon is not throwing at all.

I use Gb415, and no hot throw at all, I am dissapointed because OOB this scent smelled good.

Also others have used this FO and got great results in soy, maybe the FO changed.

Also you get a free sample with order, I did not get my free sample.

I am disappointed.

Karen M

They have changed their website where you choose your free sample from a drop down menu. Did you do that when you placed your order?