The best apple butter and the best fresh baked bread???

Kymber

Anyne have any absolute favorites of these 2??? I have been buying from BCN and BCS but am irritated with the fact that I have to order from 2 different places and pay shipping to two different places and not sure I am totally in love with either one. These would be used in a soy blend wax.....even tho I do not do candles anymore I have one account that I do make these chunk candles for and promised them when I quit making candles that I would continue to make these for them for their gift baskets. I really would like to find a place that sells both and both throw very strong in soy waxes??? Am I asking for too much?? LOLOL Just thought I would see what you guys use.

Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter from Just Scent throws great in my soy blend ... not sure if they carry a baked bread fo.

I bought that last year and it doesn't smell anything like apple butter to me. Customers didn't like it either. I put it in J50 wax. Its hard to find an oil that doesn't work well in this wax. Perhaps its better in soy.

I looked high and low for the best fresh baked bread and WSP is a winner!!! An absolute favorite of my co-worker, a little pricey, but oh so true to its name - I use a para-blend. I tried CS a while back, it is nice, but smells like 'rye' bread to me:D you can't go wrong with WSP's...

• 2 weeks later...

I had to order a couple other things from WSP so ordered in their Fresh Baked Bread....and can I just say OMG!!!! Now that is fresh baked bread (OOB) Can't wait to put it in wax and burn it! I also ordered in their Apple N Spice and that is good also! But seriously........OOB the Baked bread is totally awesome!

• 1 month later...

I get a great throw in my soy as well with JS's Nana's Apple Butter. It has not been my best seller, but I just got in a big home party order and there is 5 soy candle orders for this scent. It may do better this year for me. It smells great!