Pineapple

cmspath

Can anyone recommend a good "true" pineapple? I had some candles at my show - and the 2 people that specifically wanted pineapple didnt like the pineapple fragrance I used. One if them is going to be placing an order pending I can find a really true Pineapple (I had used Peaks - it seems okay to me they just didnt care for it)

I have a pineapple cilantro and I love it...however, I don't think it smells just like pineapple. IMO, there is just enough "herbal" to take away the pure sweetness of pineapple. Crystal, if you want me to send you some, let me know!

I use BCN's Pineapple Cilantro too. I can't pick out the cilantro when it is in wax (100% soy), but I think that's what takes away the sweet candy-like smell that other pineapple FOs have. My customers always comment about how fresh smelling and "real" this one is.

I tried it in lotion too and the cilantro was much easier to detect, very different than in the candle.

I've been trying to find a good pineapple for 3 years. The ones I've smelled-dozens of them-don't smell bad, they just don't smell realistic. BCN's Pineapple Cilantro wasn't too bad, but GenWax's and Bluegrass' smelled a little better to me. I'm still looking for the perfect pineapple, though. I'm starting to think maybe it's not a smell that can be duplicated exactly.

• 4 months later...
I got some pineapple from gemlite. Nice and strong and really pineappley

Cara

I agree with Cara on gemlite's pineapple. It is one of my best sellers with compliments galore. IMO it smells like fresh cut pineapple and amazingly it is one of theirs that smells good OOB.