Label Opinion

candlegrl

We are in the process of a name change for my salon which will be Bellezza Salon. Bellezza in Italian means beauty. Well we have developed our own product line. So far we have shampoo and conditioner. What do you think of the label and bottle so far?

Thanks Lisa~

Forgot to add we putting a website together bellezzabathandbody.com

post-1051-139458447575_thumb.jpg

post-1051-139458447579_thumb.jpg

I don't know what it is, but something about those tops irks me... like the way the fit on the bottle or something, they look "off". LOVE the labels though! Elegant and simplistic.

We have tested some others and have found these to be more user friendly.

Our older clientel loved them.

Can you come up with a better top?

The labels look great.

I know what is throwing Mary off it is the line that in showing on the tops it kind of make the bottle look cheap . Could you put your label on so that line is in the back so you will not notice it as much?

The labels look great.

I know what is throwing Mary off it is the line that in showing on the tops it kind of make the bottle look cheap . Could you put your label on so that line is in the back so you will not notice it as much?

Yes I agree that will be fixed. I was trying to match the opening where the product comes out of.

Hey Lisa, :)

Love the labels, name and color tones! You are at work again! Love them.....very classy looking! :yay:

I wish you the best with your salon's new name and new product line.

~Holly

Thanks Holly with all the medical junk I have been going through lately :( I have been working on adding some positive to my life and change is good;)

Yes, that's it! ETA: I'm not a bottles kinda of person honestly, and I don't know the sizes/shapes, etc. or even all that many suppliers. I probably wouldn't have a clue as to what/where you could look around for another top.

the labels are lovely!! Very simple but very chic! If the lids fit more snuggly against the bottle instad of a space I think it would look more smooth....the bottles are nice and I like them except for the gap..... And yes the line in the cap tends to make them look like a cheaper bottle dressed up? But the label would make the package scream upscale if you could find a bottle (or cap)that was manufactured a little better?

the labels are lovely!! Very simple but very chic! If the lids fit more snuggly against the bottle instad of a space I think it would look more smooth....the bottles are nice and I like them except for the gap..... And yes the line in the cap tends to make them look like a cheaper bottle dressed up? But the label would make the package scream upscale if you could find a bottle (or cap)that was manufactured a little better?

I have looked and looked and nothing :( If anyone finds a better top let me know.A few of our clients said the bottles were easy to squeeze.

Here is a picture of just the top.

post-1051-139458447581_thumb.jpg

I like the labels; elegant. The tops throw me off as well. If you're keeping he sliver color, maybe some dome tops? Otherwise, I'd probably go with some black flip tops.

I'm, with Sara, love the labels, tops look cheap. I'd go with glossy black.

e

Great labels! I like the bottles, and I'm not too thrown off by the caps- although I understand what others are saying. If you can find another cap great, if not- I don't think it's the end of the world. I'm a firm believer in functionality- if there's a reason you chose that cap i.e. you said some older people liked it, then don't sacrifice functionality for a "perfect" look. BUT- if you can get both the look and functionality, that would rock! :D

I'd work on getting something up on your website, if you're giving out the domain name anywhere - even if it's just a coming soon page or such. Right now when you go it it you get a godaddy parked page, and it's listing BBW's website and other commercial bath & body sites at the top... :(

Great labels! I like the bottles, and I'm not too thrown off by the caps- although I understand what others are saying. If you can find another cap great, if not- I don't think it's the end of the world. I'm a firm believer in functionality- if there's a reason you chose that cap i.e. you said some older people liked it, then don't sacrifice functionality for a "perfect" look. BUT- if you can get both the look and functionality, that would rock! :D

I'd work on getting something up on your website, if you're giving out the domain name anywhere - even if it's just a coming soon page or such. Right now when you go it it you get a godaddy parked page, and it's listing BBW's website and other commercial bath & body sites at the top... :(

Thanks everyone one for your imput ;) We have been working hard to figure out what we are going to do about the top. I have seven hairdressers that would like to see the top work! As far has the website it is in the works these things take a great amount planning and hours an hours of work. So stay tuned .

Thanks

Lisa~