Florida Open House pics

Elizabeth

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your products and set up are GORGEOUS! Just so elegant!!! Good job, I hope you made out like a bandit...may I ask how you advertised for it? I was thinking about doing an open house before christmas and renting out a hall for it, but I wasn't sure how to go about the advertising aspect of it. :) Great job!!!

This particular Open House was not publicly advertised. People were invited via invitation mailed to their homes.

This is how I usually conduct my open houses. People are invited to "bring a friend" if they wish and I've gotten alot of new customers that way. Usually it is held at my home although I am planning one at a customer's home in the next couple of weeks. That one will be by invitation and word of mouth as well...

Your set-up is simply stunning!

What a beautiful place for a show. It looks divine. I really like the simplicity of the the white color scheme. It adds polish and elegance to your product line without taking away from your magnificent work. The chocolate fountain was a huge hit (as well as you)~ I am sure! We had one at work during employee appreciation week and I was ready to move my desk right next to it... LMAO!

I am REALLY digging those round gift boxes. They are so glam!

You know I am a packaging freak............. :tiptoe:

Yes, I know you're a packaging freak! LOL

I got the boxes at a local craft store. They were relatively inexpensive. I painted them and then added the embellishments to the lid. I was quite pleased with how they turned out as well and think I'll make up some more for my next couple open houses.

You need to do that setup for bridal shows...that is SOOO elegant and beautiful!!!

It's funny you should mention that. There was a wedding consultant/coordinator present and she was very excited about the rose petal soaps. We talked about wholesaling them to her in the future. She thought they were perfect for favors or to display in the restrooms at the receptions. I hadn't even thought of that!

Guest EMercier

Your setup is really pretty. Looks like one that you take pictures and put in a brochure. Nice turn out as well. Glad you did well.