Question about making cigar bands...

Dana Mae

I found a template online but it uses Microsoft Publisher....which I am sure is a marvelous program but I don't have it ...

Does anyone know of a template that uses a different program? (In the meantime I'll keep searching!)

Thanks

dana

Wildflowermama.......I LOVE YOU!!!

I have struggled so much trying to get thohse blasted bands and you hand me them on a platter!!!!

Unbelievably great of you to do so.

Thanks soooooo much

Cheers,

Hells

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!! These are so incredibly easy. Can't tell you how many hours I spent trying to do this, and now I can do it in a few minutes. You really made my day, and they fit my soap perfectly.

Thanks again

cottoncandy

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I know I'm going to need this one day. Pretty please. I think my saved files for these crafts might explode, but better to save then to hunt later in the forom cause I know I'll never be able to find this thread when I need it! :laugh2:

• 7 months later...

Does anyone have the Word template that they could send me? I know that this is an old thread but I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone can help me. I just do not want to create on in Printmaster because it is a PITA and my graphics show up horrible.