berts scent sale ??

msmeredith

I was wondering has anyone tried any of the scents from heaven scents thats on sale? I recently ordered some of her scents and they were awesome. I want to buy 7 of the scents thats on sale so it will fit in the flat rate box. So please ladies whats your pleasure?

Meredith

I especially want to know about peach cobbler, ylang ylang, blue vanilla and blueberry buckle

I just ordered 5 of her 24 oz. bottles: Baby Fresh, Blackberry, Orange Blossom, Cabernet & Strawberry Shortcake. Can't beat the price.

I just love Lemon Biscotti Pie, Creme Brulee from Bert's.

I have a few other FO's from her, but haven't tested them, nor can I remember what they are! LOL

HTH

Carrie

I have the baby fresh, sea glass, hollanburst, tealeaf and grapefruit from the first sale they had. I'm not a "baby powder" type person, but it smells okay OOB. The other 3 smell terrific OOB. I used the tealeaf and grapefruit and hollanburst for my sink fresheners. I haven't tried them in the sink yet, but they smell great and strong sitting in the bowls on the counter. This time around I ordered the following but haven't done anything with them other than sniff them. Orange blossom...not orange smelling at all more flowery, Mint Boquet....yuck, may be better when put into wax or something, Moon Shadows...good, Exotic Teak...unusual fragrance but smells good, Escenza Calming Blend...okay, Southern Peach..smells good but light. I was thinking about the hawaiin pineapple and ginger and the cinnipine and country breeze and maybe more sea glass. I also got a free sample of Hawaiin tropics type which smells awesome.

I am sooo torn. I don't know what to order. I do have a few of their scents that I adore: Satin sheets (seems like a dupe of something but I love it), ultimate watermelon is just like candle source watermelon and lemon biscotti pie is tdf and I can't remember the rest but they all were good oob.

Ok these are my choices but I can only choose 7 so I would love to know if anyone has any of these scents? Thanks in advance

Meredith

Apricot tangerine

Baby fresh

Blue vanilla or blueberry buckle

Country breeze

Figgy pear

Peach cobbler or southern peach

Strawberry shortcake

Rosemary verbena

OMG...they have so many great FO's and the prices are great!! I think I'm gonna get into trouble...I am starting to understand what everyone is talking about being a "FO HO" I just can't get enough FO's...lol. My husband is going to kill me! But at least I'll smell good!

I know how you feel....I have a whole box full of testers from this supplier...I need to get to testing some of the Fall ones.

I am going to try to keep 15 scents with about 5-7 extra fall and christmas scents. It is just finding the keepers that is hard!! I want them ALL!!

tootie

Has anybody tried their Cappuccino Hazelnut? If so, how does it perform in soy?

TIA

The Cappuccino Hazelnut smells AWESOME OOB! I am going to pour and test in Comfort Blend tomorrow. I know it's not soy, but man, I just can't see this stuff not throwing well.

I am testing the Clean Cotton as well. So, we'll see how that one goes too. But the Capp. Haz. is to die for!

Shari

IF anyone is interested I have the following to sell in the classy's , all Bert's..I decided not to add these:

15 oz Strawberry Shortcake

14 oz Wedding Cake

15 oz Vanilla

4 oz Juicy Fruit

7.5 oz Pomegranate

I DO really like the following and HAVE added them to my scent list:

Baby Fresh: wonderful ct/ht @ 1 oz pp in 50/50 blend

Lemon Biscotti: awesome ct/ht @ 1 oz pp, 50/50 blend

Fall Festival: great ct/ht @ 1 oz pp 50/50 blend

Fig & Melon: great ct/ht @ 1 oz pp 50/50 blend

Hyacinth: wonderful ct/ht @ 1 oz pp 50/50 blend (smells very realistic to my nose)

Christmas Pear (renamed Spiced Pear): Excellent ct/ht @ 1 oz pp 50/50 blend

Tea Leaf & Grapefruit (Limited Edition): great ct/ht @ 1 oz pp 50/50 blend

Wisteria: good ct/ht @ 1 oz pp 50/50 blend

I still need to test the Chamomile Tea.....

I hope this helps some of the newbies...

JMO,

Beverly