Justscent FO's, R they really that strong???

I have been looking to add more FO's to what I already have. I looked on this board and it mentioned Justscent, so I went on the website and I am reading and on alot of the descriptions it says strong, heavy, hot & cold great throw, etc... Are these FO's really that excellent? Would like to hear from someone about this. Thank you in advance. Depends on what everyone says, just to let you know, they have a sale on 1 oz samples this week, so if I get enough feedback on this, I will probably order some samples. Thank you in advance!!!!

What other suppliers do you use? I have not found JS to be anything great. Customer service was excellent, Becky was very nice when I had a problem with an order, but I think there are much better FOs out there. (Peak, Candle Science, Day Star, TN, KY, Backwoods, just to name a few).

Well I use gb415 pure soywax and have found many many many strong awesome smelling scents from JS. Its just going to come down to testing them and finding out if you like them or not. Pretty much every supplier has oils that some love and others find weak. With JS oils I have found many that will throw right away and others that require a few week cure time (I don't care for those) and others that are just fake smelling, so its all about personal opinion. I have also found oils that do the same thing at other suppliers, throw strong right away, require a long cure time or just don't smell right. She carries soooo many scents you will find many that will work for you, many many many in fact! Check out her forum on her site, there you will find tons of opinions on scents!

Same here, hit and miss......more miss! I use GB415 as well and only have found a few that have a good throw.....chestnuts and brown sugar, cinderella slipper, and white cake but other than that havent been too happy with the fos. Good CS but this whole sale every week thing is getting a little ridiciulous IMO because especially when she has the buy one get one sales she jacks the price up on the fo. Not worth the price IMO Id stick with others. I found Backwoods to be one of my MAIN suppliers now. I havent found one that hasnt had a KILLER throw.

Everyone has differing opinions on suppliers and oils. I'm not getting into a pissing contest over who has the best / worst. I will say, that out of the oils we have from JS, there are some that I absolutely wouldn't be without:

Vanilla buttercream crunch (HUGE throw in C3)

Cranberry Orange

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Vanilla Bean Noel (omg this one is amazing!)

Captivatingly Currant

These aren't the only ones we have, but these are the ones we make sure we have lbs of on hand at all times, they're huge sellers for us.

Thank you for your opinions, I think I will order some samples from Backwoods. I have been ordering from Chemessence, a local dealer, peaks and wholesalesuppliesplus. I live in Oklahoma and even the so called local dealer, I have to drive 45 minutes to get there and her FO's are high (but good) I usually just purchase my wax there. I think for now I will ship them. I sure like it when the Companies have (if you purchase $100 or more, free shipping) I did see that they had a sale on them and if I got enough good responses from this board I was going to purchase some samples. Thank you again, everyone on this board is so helpful!!! You guys are the BOMB!!!!

Very smart...I say stay away from Just Crap. I use J50 and have NEVER had a problem getting scents to throw UNTIL I tried JS. The oils smell great out of bottle but dont smell at all in wax. Out of about 25 oils I tried I found 1 that was a real thrower for me. Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. Since I refuse to order from Becky...I found an awesome replacement for the one oil.

Good Luck!

Very smart...I say stay away from Just Crap. I use J50 and have NEVER had a problem getting scents to throw UNTIL I tried JS. The oils smell great out of bottle but dont smell at all in wax. Out of about 25 oils I tried I found 1 that was a real thrower for me. Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. Since I refuse to order from Becky...I found an awesome replacement for the one oil.

Good Luck!

Hi Kimberly,

I've been trying to get away from JS for a while, but I love Chestnuts and Brown Sugar - will you share where you found your awesome replacement?

Hi!

I use a para-blend, and I have been so hit and miss with JS - IMO, when she has the buy 1 oz, the second free, one bottle would throw nicely, the second would not, I wish someone could explain to me why that happened...I have a few of her oils that are loved & throw great - Captivatingly Currant, Candied Blueberries, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Raspberry Vanilla Creme (this one I don't see is that awesome, but a few of my customers love it) - I would love to find replacements for these oils, cause I would never look back at JS - spent way too much money there, to be very disappointed once testing...:sad2:

You know, we all have different opinions about our suppliers. The oils I have bought from JS I have been very satisfied with. I make paraffin. Am doing a fundraiser and 3 of the 10 oils picked, after the ladies had smelled lots & lots of tarts were from JS. I know of suppliers that have had raves but when I tried their oils was not satisfied with them at all and will not order more. Everyone has an opinion and the best way to decide is just to try them and form your own. :tiptoe:

As far as price goes - I buy some oils that cost double what some of JS oils are so that is not a factor for me.

Good Luck!

Id be interested as well :D

I believe it's called Just Scent. You insult more than just her business when you resort to name calling, you insult her customers intelligence by implying that they buy inferior products and therefore, their businesses must be inferior as well. The scents that I buy and use from her, work better than some of the other suppliers and so like anyone else would do, I stick to what works.

Like grama said, there are alot of opinions on this board. Some I wouldn't listen to if they told me the sky was blue, but some I value.

If you don't buy from her, or don't want to thats fine, she probably has more business than I'll ever see so she must be doing something right. Well, either that or we're all just as dumb as you're implying Kimberly...and we really do have inferior businesses.

You know, we all have different opinions about our suppliers. The oils I have bought from JS I have been very satisfied with. I make paraffin. Am doing a fundraiser and 3 of the 10 oils picked, after the ladies had smelled lots & lots of tarts were from JS. I know of suppliers that have had raves but when I tried their oils was not satisfied with them at all and will not order more. Everyone has an opinion and the best way to decide is just to try them and form your own. :tiptoe:

As far as price goes - I buy some oils that cost double what some of JS oils are so that is not a factor for me.

Excellent post and so true!

I believe it's called Just Scent. You insult more than just her business when you resort to name calling, you insult her customers intelligence by implying that they buy inferior products and therefore, their businesses must be inferior as well. The scents that I buy and use from her, work better than some of the other suppliers and so like anyone else would do, I stick to what works.

Like grama said, there are alot of opinions on this board. Some I wouldn't listen to if they told me the sky was blue, but some I value.

If you don't buy from her, or don't want to thats fine, she probably has more business than I'll ever see so she must be doing something right. Well, either that or we're all just as dumb as you're implying Kimberly...and we really do have inferior businesses.

Surprise! I agree with Kimberly. Mr. Daniel asked for opinions. I'm pretty sure negative opinions carry as much weight as much as the positives. No freebies for me!

In the words of Eric Idle in Grail, "Run Away.........."

That is just my opinion. lol

:whistle:

Opinions, good and bad are always welcome. That being said, it was the name calling that I was talking about.

Dangerous to ask for opinions like this, after all, who is to say I know more than anyone else here? Why would you listen to my opinion? Honestly, not trying to be a snot, but there are so many differeing opinions here on whats good, whats bad etc...you'll never get a straight answer. Test it yourself or not.

SliverOfWax, don't most companies send out freebies? We get some in about every order, no matter who we order from. I thought most places were doing that now.

Just Scent has the best oils out there!! Her oils CANNOT be beat anywhere!!!! If you don't like her oils, then don't use them! But I guarantee that the majority loves them!!!

I agree. Don't use them if you don't like them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I happen to love JS oils myself.

But name calling is so childish. :(