**What's in your pot this weekend**

Nothing again this weekend...I'n starting to see a pattern forming here :rolleyes2 . I'm getting ready to head off to Minnesota for the Bitter Creek Convention!!!:yay:

I know I'm posting a little bit early but I'll be busy all weekend and want something to read when I get back haha!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Nothing again this weekend...I'n starting to see a pattern forming here :rolleyes2 . I'm getting ready to head off to Minnesota for the Bitter Creek Convention!!!:yay:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Have a wonderful time!! I wish I was going:sad2:

I have an order for a couple of forever palm pillars with decals, orders for forever roses for Mother's Day, working on items for a show next weekend & working on items for a swap. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

I have (7) 12 oz Containers to pour in a Fresh Clean scent, I have so many clean scents don't know which one to choose. Heck I might make 1 of each scent.

I also have to make tester melts just got my order from CS.

I have 2 orders of 20 Melts to pour, I need to start stocking Melts soon cause I'm sick of pouring them when I get orders.

All day Saturday I will be at the Laundry Mat, I have been so darn busy this week that I let the clothes go.

Mindy

Got my first show on Saturday, but I'll still be working on orders - I'll be pouring Rosy Velvet (my own little creation), and working on some new creations, too.

Care to let anyone in on that? My mom LOVES rose scents and it would be cool to do a new one for her BD in June. :thumbsup: